Toribash
Naruto remember to post your replay on the clan video thread.
Same to all of you.
Attached Files
0 IMPROV.rpl (80.4 KB, 4 views)
Last edited by iCoon; May 25, 2012 at 02:00 AM.
Do you really think you're in control
Originally Posted by 00naruto00 View Post
What you think?
Could have done more dismemberment.....but I just didn't.
Lazy me

I like the opener but it looks like its an edited replay I think i saw that replay somewhere else and I don't like the way you moved after the 1st dismemberment and I dont liked your grab Dm to the head and you could have done a boom hit to the leg and body and it looks like you're good at doing some tricks you should have added more dm in that replay

Overall I'll give 7/10
i ned freinds ;c
Your self sparing looks great ... the only thing I don't get in sparing (and i see this at other replays as well) if it suppose to be realistic then why aren't there any doges, blocks, counters or at least attempt's... also u don't get in real life k.o. from every blow to the head in one off my real life fight i took a Taekwondo axe kick directly to the head and i was able to force myself upward and forward to do a counter leg sweep...I scored a point because my opponent hit the floor...the kick to the head hurt but it wasn't a k.o.
I'm not the best at sparring I'm still improving some parts.
But thank you.
Pore Uke ... you dismembered him so brutally and it was at -9 gravity? If so then the grabs are understandable.
The only thing your missing is good looking finishing pose.
From a 1 to 10 scale I think you got an A.

What do u guys think off my replay? Is it to simple?
Attached Files
Des trow body.rpl (98.4 KB, 5 views)
It looks soo simple as hell and I didnt liked the opener and the first dm and the pose. You should try dismembering half of uke's body and i liked the realism only and you moved stiff at some points and I edited your replay with some little dm :>

Now try rating my replay
Attached Files
#VSauce - M - Magic.rpl (175.9 KB, 4 views)
Edit for desiderus.rpl (102.1 KB, 5 views)
i ned freinds ;c
I'm working on my Self spar.
This is just a Wip for now.
Attached Files
0 bora.rpl (262.4 KB, 7 views)
0 that ass x 2 2 2.rpl (41.2 KB, 3 views)
Last edited by iCoon; May 26, 2012 at 01:56 AM.
Well.
I woke up, sat on the couch, fell asleep again , bored not knowing what to do, opens up
facebook,getting bored of facebook , opens up toribash , losing a 2k duel , getting pissed ,
checking the forums, nothing new, playing COD , campers everywhere, got bored and then
made this replay.

CNC and whatever.
Kinda of lazy replays ,but atleast I tried.
Attached Files
Slanesh-Assasin..rpl (112.4 KB, 8 views)
Last edited by iCoon; Dec 24, 2011 at 10:06 PM.