Toribash
sorry the clan banner is taking a while its cause im working on starting a new clan too. Im sure though tha after you use your money to become a clan your going to need to earn enough to pay me so be patient.
Clan leader of [Pyro].
apply here to join.
srry guys if i am not active on ingame..... connection problems :|
-----
warman is in our clan? GRATZ
-----
looks like i cant fix the problem myself..... need to go repair(IF HAVE TIME) i miss tb.... D':
-----
bye guys....
-----
i think my mom wont goin to repair this pc.... good luck all! I VOTE FOR TN!!!!
Last edited by lyonx; Nov 29, 2011 at 07:40 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
ok sorry for the in-activty coming from me D:, i have karate,school,and im going to court now so plz dont expect me to answer your question ASAP.sooo

TheForbidenOne:If you want to join then post an app.
Lyonx:Warman is no longer in our clan,he went off to make one himself ;P.
I would watch out for GodSlayer5. he used to be in my clan until i kicked him (or is he still in it?). He is very misbehaved and has bad rep for multiclanning. Just warning you.
Clan leader of [Pyro].
apply here to join.
ok thx TMSM! IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT!:I will not be that active as i was before in-game because im VERY BUSY,and i mean VEEERRRY BUUSSSY AS i said on the post before TMSMs',however...i will make up for that in-game inactivity by TRYING (ATTEMPTING) to be super forum active.
-----
oh ya,and TMSM reqesting clan allies.
Last edited by Alien; Nov 30, 2011 at 10:29 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
awww yea,it is fixed and i am ready to play
-----
TMSM is joinning? GRATZ... tech leader
Last edited by lyonx; Nov 30, 2011 at 06:32 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
so, which guys are in the clan and who are that ones who just post here as ally or something like that.
HOOOOOOOOT♥
i dont see TN people in TB today :|
-----
go up there and see the allies
Last edited by lyonx; Nov 30, 2011 at 07:46 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump