Endurance Onslaught 6.0
I visit the forums everyday. I'm rarely in IRC though, had almost forgot about it.
Last time I played multiplayer was probably a week ago.
Last edited by Esse; Apr 27, 2008 at 12:49 PM.
i saw zaa and imsku today..
T0ribush: I could not get into two worlds even if my life depended on it.
ಠ_ಠ ಥ_ಥ
Originally Posted by 2worlds View Post
i saw zaa and imsku today..

Myesh, we were having epic private matches... too bad my attachment space is exceeded by 14.8 mb
Killer has a very very good point. Toribash Clans overall seem to be collapsing... Torigods would NEVER die. What's wrong with us?
Originally Posted by Owned674 View Post
Killer has a very very good point. Toribash Clans overall seem to be collapsing... Torigods would NEVER die. What's wrong with us?

How so? All he did was say how a bunch of nub clans weren't fairing well. (With the exception of torigod.) Anyways sorry to be off topic here. <.<
"When the pin is pulled, Mr. Grenade is not our friend."
-U.S. Army Training Notice
*breaks door*
Well, [M] died (bad), then LotA, and a few others as well. I'm just saying, and I know this post will be flamed bigtime, that clans seem to be going down in a way. Not all, but a section of some certain clans is getting nuked. That's not good.

Do we need to make more? Maybe fuse some un-official clans into official ones? Just a suggestion (I know im going to get -rep if not banned for this)
Hey, my post above was not to be taken seriously.

I'd hope to never see torigod die. If they did, what clan would I dislike?

Yes, I'm still holding a grudge from the PSP days. No, its not that big a deal. Yes, its more show than anything. And Finally, yes, answering nonexistent questions this way really is annoying.
"Splint Chesthair" - Is my real name.
I'm active too, get to the forums everyday. Although in the last week(s) I've also kinda forgot about IRC.
I can also be sighted in game, although not as active as I was before 10th dan.
(15:43) <Drakhir> Zaarock: everything is useless.
(15:43) <Blam> Drakhir: Including your penis
Originally Posted by Zaarock View Post
Myesh, we were having epic private matches... too bad my attachment space is exceeded by 14.8 mb

That was epic.
I'll see if I can upload some.
Also, cookies.

Edit: Some replays, but only really of me winning. don't want to be embarrassed too much
http://www.box.net/shared/uzh8hv8cgk
Last edited by PlayerID666; Apr 28, 2008 at 07:05 AM.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

<Ownzilas> Alright
<Ownzilas> 3'2 then
<Ownzilas> Half PID's dick.