Toribash
No to both. Even though Glitch was part of this clan before, the only reason he wants to join us again is because we were official. If we were still a dsc, I'm pretty sure lumi and glitch wouldn't have even applied.
Hi, I am here to make my application to enter into this clan, first of all I introduce myself, my real name is Marco, but my nickname is Hamra.

I come from Sardinia and my timezone is GMT +1 ie Italian time (of course).

I know this clan since he was neither official nor unofficial, and I must say that this clan fascinated me, for now I was not invited to join any, it was me who decided to create this application.

My business is not so bad, I usually use this forum to comment on a daily replays and criticize them, or to get on IRC or in game, I would say that my business would be a 9 / 10.

I have had many accounts of brucelee10 marco001 and I changed because I did not like the nickname, usually used as a direct or Share Account in case of ban.

I want to get into this clan because it is very beautiful and well-organized and serious leader, as I understand.

I am a black belt in 1533 with the IQ of my user card with links:
http://www.toribash.com/usercard/Hamra.png

And also of my replays, greetings.
Attached Files
Replay per ORMO.rpl (143.1 KB, 10 views)
Stile breakdance.rpl (71.5 KB, 9 views)
Ah that reminds me, any ally feel free to post on this thread about what you think about new applicants. Would help us out a lot.

Btw, no to Hamra. He seems like a clan hopper and was just denied from another clan just a day ago. Usually you should wait at least a week or two before you think about applying for a new clan. Wouldn't be surprised if he used the exact same app here as his last app, either.
Originally Posted by Facade View Post
lol ITT past members trying to join cause we ofishal

That's not true. I was thinking about re-joining before you got official. I only realized that you all were official once I saw that your thread got moved from the normal clan disscussion board to your own board. I just simply realized that, every time I have ever made a clan it failed, and that I was in one with members that I really enjoyed to be around, and that beats making a clan any day. So, even if you do not except me back into this clan, I would still like to have permission to hang around in IRC and stuff like that.
Yeah, Glitch has been with me from the start so I'll give him a yes any day.

Hamra, rejected, sorry. Work on your skills, I see potential.
DAMN.