Toribash
That looked like vagina and in the end of video, acted like on too.

Slybash is the only person who can find and post this kind of stuff.

Hats off to you sir.

-----

They made this vagina animal by filling that balloon with reactive liquids which creates artificial motion due to continuous chemical reactions between them.

If it was an animal, it would've reacted like running, evading the stick etc etc.
Originally Posted by akmal View Post
That looked like vagina and in the end of video, acted like on too.

Slybash is the only person who can find and post this kind of stuff.

Hats off to you sir.

-----

They made this vagina animal by filling that balloon with reactive liquids which creates artificial motion due to continuous chemical reactions between them.

If it was an animal, it would've reacted like running, evading the stick etc etc.

tell me how this is real then if its not fake
Fake, they made this look like a movie trailer with the cliche good time in the first second, then blacks out. Then they see weird creatures on the side of the wall, then they look fake running that fast.
No creature with no limbs can scale a wall that fast. Also, the only logical answer to the thing exploding is chemicals in the creature mixing with the Coke created a Mentos and Coke reaction. Although I can't explain the excess amount of mucus, I still think this video if fake.
That guy named Poppo
You know, the leader of Fyre.
Originally Posted by PinkwafflesFTW View Post
tell me how this is real then if its not fake

Sir?

I doubt you can even read and understand english.

I said it is fake and not real.
yesh i know. i was talking about the other people and how they thought it was real.

A flying vagina+anus lke animal.Maybe its real and its called a vaganus.it flys by farting.quef+farting=quarting.The way it ran up the wall was because of the white stuff called sperm. it ejaculated as soon as it quarted.which caused it to fly up on the wall. :/

thats how stupid you guys sound like if you said this vaganus is real.