Toribash
Originally Posted by cowman101 View Post
For one, its a girl, and 2, she didnt copy Justin Bieber. If you have even heard of her, she is 22, so she was justin bieber, BEFORE justin bieber. And she has said many times she dosent wanna be compared to him. So wtf is this shit?

the shit was up in that post :/. She is a lesbian. She can't sing (my opinion). They both ugly. EWWWWWW

A potato that has been baked into french fries can sing better that her.

She needs to be cut. If it copied her or if her copied it,she needs to be cut. Looking like justin beiber it could have been the apocalyspe if it was justin beibers twin.
Last edited by PinkwafflesFTW; Jul 20, 2011 at 06:04 AM.
I think she is a great singer, but she should stop dressing like Justin Bieber, it just attracts Bieber haters.
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/
I like that that guy that sings the the lady gaga songs better and imgine if she went to the finals and did a duet with justin that would be funny.Also hi jingles
Say: Eye Spell: Map Say Ness :3
The fact is that if a country starts an extra ordinary show, neighbour countries copy it.

For example, India's Got Talent. Though i don't know which country started it first.

Same for some singing and dancing shows, Like Indian Idol.
Last edited by Hero; Jul 21, 2011 at 06:13 PM.
Originally Posted by cowman101 View Post
For one, its a girl, and 2, she didnt copy Justin Bieber. If you have even heard of her, she is 22, so she was justin bieber, BEFORE justin bieber. And she has said many times she dosent wanna be compared to him. So wtf is this shit?

Why are you defending he or her, IT needs to go home.
I watch this show sometimes. And yea some of the acts are dangerous but im sure theyve probably done the act 100 times over to perfect it.