Toribash
Rejected, although you're free to apply once your post count is at 150.
zuɐɹpʞɹɐp ʇɔǝdxǝ | [ριïαâôz] | [εssεηcε]
my name is Daniele
previous clans: [Atlantic] , [KiLa] , [Nightmare]
infractions: expired =/
about me: i'm a rock/metal lover, i play the guitar and i love the art... i do many kinds of art, like GFX, textures or 3D renders
Best mod: wushu, aikido, aikidoBD, Judo
Skills in community ToriBash: Artist.
Skills in game : Aikido beast, Head collector (i wanna decap the most important users and save the replay to show it to the world)
I am Italian , i can speak Italian, english and i can easily understand the spanish, the french and the portuguese =D
|[Essence]|GATA|Artist Co-Op|Italians Do It Better|TA|
|Pulse|HARWARE|bRuCiA|Weddark|Zalmoxis|
Well, Since I couldn't find a template app, I will free form it.

Hey Rapp! I think Essence would be a great place for me to further my so-called career in Toribash. Why you ask? Because I find Essence to be a mature, loving society. Filled with members that take care of each other.

I was in Incognito in the past, as well as Nexus. I left Incognito because I stopped playing; Then I left Nexus because the owner was a Mount and dewwwwsh(Common spellcheck. ;])

I have owned plenty of communities(rsps, rs, xbox gaming, etc.) But I have never owned a clan or have been a moderator.

Now to more about me.

My name's Trey, 17 years young, and heading into my Senior Year of Highschool. I enjoy playing highschool sports, my favorite being baseball. I'm an inspired artist, Inspired by some of toribash's greatest; Wafflez, Alphasonik, Chris, LilTerror, and LilMali. I Always do art, even when I'm request free.

Although I'm inactive ingame, I can supply the clan with signatures and avatars for half off from my shop in my signature. Also, I will be a helping hand as Essence Grows, hoping to expand Essence to the point beyond expanding.

Some examples of my work:

VV This one's a hall-of-famer

If this app isn't all that well, I'm sorry. I'm Extremely tired!

Thank you.

-Trey
Last edited by Pivotbash; Aug 22, 2011 at 06:48 AM.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Need Graphic Artwork done? I'm your guy!
Gimp>Photoshop
Name: iMOD3RN15
Belt: Custom
Qi: somewhere near 27,000
Previous Clans: DaT, Tint, Guardians
Favorite Mod: Aikido Big Dojo, Aikido
Attributions to Toribash: I was a DJ for ToriRadio, I beta tested the skateboard mod and helped MrAma make his shop and got KiTFoX to the Top.
Why you want to join Essence: Rappunk23 has invited me, I enjoy our conversations and grow tired of the immaturity which is Guardians. I see Essence to be a forums active clan and I hope to see more of you ingame, I wanted to join a clan that gets right to the point and doesn't bullshit everyone with second chances and this seems to be it.
I N C R E D I B L E H !
Alright, thank you for applying. I will be opening a thread for you.
name: crazyfalcon
belt: black
qi: 1222
skills: really good player.
why i want to get into 'essence'?: it is a really good clan and i really want to join.
hobbies: reading, playing TB, playing sports etc.
thnkx for ur attention.
Challenge what's impossible
I am psychotic that's why I do that LOL
You do not meet our standards. Please read next time.
Rejected.
Name: DoomJoshua
Belt: Black
GMT: GMT +8
Email: Joshua.lintag@live.com
Good Skills: Video Making, etc.
Good at: Aikido
Why I want to join?: Because, I want to go back to Essence. LOLOLOL
Will I be useful in the clan?: You know me, yes.

Some Replays:
Attached Files
desperate 3.rpl (43.6 KB, 3 views)
dsdasdada 5.rpl (57.8 KB, 3 views)
Epic throw of coolness.rpl (38.2 KB, 4 views)