Ranking
Originally Posted by B45 View Post
I luv it.
2nd mission
I beated it in the hardest difficulty

Good, now you only need to finish 10+ more in the hardest difficulty.

Also, I say Modern Warfare 2. Although they both have ups and downs. I didn't really like the concept of the sniper-ing in CoD4. And when in missions, the weapon you use most of the time is the M4A1 SOPMOD. And it's really boring, I must say. The only nice things about CoD4 is the cheats when collecting enemy intel. Unlike Mw2, it has snow mobiles, predator drones, and sentry guns plus special ops, which isn't like arcade mode in CoD4. But that's just my opinion.
RIP ∑
master of the universe
IMO CoD1>CoD4>Black Ops>CoD2>World at War>MW2>>>>>>CoD3

MW2 is so low because it removed nearly everything that made CoD4 an excellent pc game(I'm a pc player). I played 3 on the Wii (they never released it on pc) and it was total garbage. CoD1 and 4 had excellent gameplay, Black Ops is also pretty good, I love the zombies and the new features like the cash thing, wager matches(they copied gungame from CS:S but oh well it's cool nevertheless) and playercards.
|- BitBuster -|- Old Schooler -|

Goldeneye 007

I have a thing for old guns so World at War. Also, Attack Dogs.
Rappunk said I need to put him on my sig :P
"So what if I lied? At least I'm honest about it."
I like black ops since it has nice rolling stones sound tracks,the zombies mode is very funny and hardcore,it has nice easter eggs,combat training,singleplayer has a nice storyline,the graphics.
but it was the only cod i playied in 360 tho

so black ops.

and the closer combat in cod3 were nice too

Smoked northwestern Cod is the best.
Oh, oh. You mean't the game. Modern Warfare 2.
what am i doing here
Modern Warfare 2 is one of the shittiest shooting games I've ever played when it comes to Multiplayer. Not worth my money or my time.

Black Ops and Call of Duty 2 are the best, and are at a tie for me.
Omnia Mori
sed Evici Amor