Toribash
Originally Posted by Cuddle View Post
Hmm,I got thresher banned last year but it was lifted because of the rollback.He was an account scammer but when I reported him for scamming XxMK1xX's account and he got banned he told me the pass for the accounts that he stole including ''thresher'' and said he quit but IDK if you are the same person now because of the forum being hacked IDK if are the same person or if you are the original.But the accounts I got were Thresher,Blexx I think iprounoob and another one but I can't remember the name.Was the account one of these but the passwords are changed now due to the hack.

This. Hey there Thresher, you would probably remember me as kngsparten. I was involved in this situation (MK1 being a fellow clanmate) and helped get the account back. Thresher is nothing but a liar/account scammer who doesn't belong here. We can obviously see through this show that you've put on. Don't disgrace our boys over in Iraq by lying and says your brother is over there. Now, if your brother really is in Iraq, he has my best wishes, but you should NOT use that as a means to an end to grab a Toribash account.
Not giving a fuck about hurricanes is pretty badass - Fee

#ItemRights!
^ this, and seriously, no offense, but who gives a fuck if it was your memento, this has scam written all over it. (but mookiefish beat me to it )
the inner machinations of my mind are an enigma
Thresher: You should really start to provide some hardcore evidence, or just 'fess up.
At this point, the mods won't spare you.
Just sayin'.

And it's really sad how you'd make up all this bullshit about people going to Iraq and not being able to come back.
I didn't think much of it, but I remember you trying to bypass my old account.
BAD LUCK
Man, I cannot believe I was tricked by this heartless scammer. Although I would feel incredibly bad if this was all true. But, as others said, please don't use our boys in iraq as an excuse..

Any way, if this was all true and not just a troll, I hope it works out well for you, and you should probably seek advice in the real world as I stated in my previous comments.
Life is like Basketball. Aim, Concentrate, Balance and Following through. That's all you ever need to accomplish your goals.
Before you guys assume this is a scam,we should think if this is the real thresher or not.As stated in my other post he might be the real one before the forum hack.So the password probably changed back to what it was before the real thresher was scammed so this might be him coming back.But IDK what game he's trying to play here but I just want to ask you thresher if you're familiar with the accounts Blexx and iprounoob.
Yeah, you're probably right Cuddle, it might be the real thresher. But that is the thing, we can't know for sure. I still stick to my previous statement though.
Life is like Basketball. Aim, Concentrate, Balance and Following through. That's all you ever need to accomplish your goals.
Well yeah,I'm with it 50,50 cause what he's doing right now has scam written all over it and is just pathetic,I'm surprised this thread isn't closed yet.:3
Agreed. I just wish that people could be trusted on the internet. But that will never happen. >.>