Toribash
View Poll Results: What is your religion?
Christianity
63 Votes / 35.80%
Islam
16 Votes / 9.09%
Hinduism
1 Votes / 0.57%
Buddhism
3 Votes / 1.70%
Taoism
3 Votes / 1.70%
Other
2 Votes / 1.14%
Judaism
4 Votes / 2.27%
No religion - Atheism
48 Votes / 27.27%
No religion - Agnosticism or similar
27 Votes / 15.34%
I don't know.
9 Votes / 5.11%
Voters: 176. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Originally Posted by Yoyo View Post
I'm catholic.
Maybe because everyone around me is catholic.

i agree.
maybe if in another life i born in a different country, my religion can change, and probably i wont be writing that :>
Last edited by 0rigami; Apr 3, 2011 at 04:20 PM.
Originally Posted by Gorman View Post
I DISAGREE. I want to be Mister616.

God does not exist, God is just an imaginary friend made for weak and/or stupid people who cannot understand their own existence.
Ignosticism is being ignorant, like the latin "ignormus" meaning "I don't even, LOL". Agnosticism means that you are unwilling to make a choice.

If you are unwilling or unable, then I conclude that you simply are not smart enough to be able to make a choice. Any logical person would conclude that there is no God as there is no hard evidence. If you cannot see that then you are either ignorant or have never thought about it. Anyone who picks 'ignosticism' is lieing to themselves, anyone who picks 'agnosticism' is an idiot.

Hmm I thought foolish, disrespectful trolling goes in wibbles.

I would have to say I resonate with Taoist-Animistic-Rationalism in line with Ken Wilber's notion of spirituality as a developmental model.
Originally Posted by Logic View Post
Hmm I thought foolish, disrespectful trolling goes in wibbles.

I would have to say I resonate with Taoist-Animistic-Rationalism in line with Ken Wilber's notion of spirituality as a developmental model.

Thank you.
Gorman, that you do not believe in a higher meaning with life, and an existing God does not mean that other people are stupid. Your argument with no proofs doesnt go very well either, there are many things that scientists still arent sure about, but they just asume that its like that because they do not believe in anything that you might call paranormal. Just like you.
[Fr3styL]|TNT|Rooyall: Wanna smell my dick? Me: Why not? Rooyall: That's what I ask the girls all the time..
Originally Posted by kooky View Post
Looks like im the only muslim. No one goes for islam.

your not the only one dude ;P

click here

Originally Posted by Gorman View Post
I DISAGREE. I want to be Mister616.

God does not exist, God is just an imaginary friend made for weak and/or stupid people who cannot understand their own existence.
Ignosticism is being ignorant, like the latin "ignormus" meaning "I don't even, LOL". Agnosticism means that you are unwilling to make a choice.

If you are unwilling or unable, then I conclude that you simply are not smart enough to be able to make a choice. Any logical person would conclude that there is no God as there is no hard evidence. If you cannot see that then you are either ignorant or have never thought about it. Anyone who picks 'ignosticism' is lieing to themselves, anyone who picks 'agnosticism' is an idiot.

Calling 7/8 of the world stupid just because they don't agree with you is what gives atheists a bad name.
Any sort of "my religion is better" insult will be regarded as flaming and treated accordingly. Yes, you can explain why you pick a certain religion over others, but decrying the followers of a religion isn't acceptable.
Oh and regardless of your personal attacks on people (which stop now, too), pedantic was in fact correct about the definitions.

For my part, secular Jew.
Buy TC for a great price here! http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=240345
Buy VIP and Toriprime for a great price here! http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=237249

Hey look more than two lines.
I am a Christian.

I respect everyone else's opinion of religion. Even the atheists.
Can't make a decent looking head texture?
PM me and I'll make one for 1k! (All custom made to YOUR liking!)
Originally Posted by GuloWrath View Post
your not the only one dude ;P

I'm a muslim too, although I am not really doing anything about my religion.