Toribash
I'm really excited for this game, insert racial slur here! It's like, Dead Rising 2 meets functional first-person combat system.
Last edited by Lume; Aug 18, 2011 at 07:52 AM.
Hey got canned heat in my heels tonight baby
You know know know I'm gonna dance yeah
Also! You can actually cut them up as in it doesnt matter if you hit them on the arm.. their arm won't just fall off it will be cut exactly where ur "sharp" weapon hit it.
I can't wait to make zombie ham outta these guys xD
It looks pretty awesome so I will probably buy it, but I hope the graphics are good. :3
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/
Originally Posted by sid View Post
it's funny because the way you compared it, both games actually match pretty well

Opinions, opinions. The differences may seem small to you, but those differences change my decisions from, meh maybe when on sale, to, damn i should buy this.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
Game comes out in 3 days. I have personally played it on 360. Playing Logan until online is allowed, then switching to Sam B.

DO THE PROLOGUE FOR EVERY CHARACTER. Gives you a free level.
You find weapons like crazy.
Zombies scale with you, but there are higher level areas.
Energy drinks heal you, but leave you vulnerable.
If the game slo-mos, you broke a limb on a zombie or something.
I haven't seen a respec option so be wise with your skill point usage.

Any other questions I can answer for you guys maybe?

<suomynona> It might kill you, but, that's the worst it'll do
Hamr: The only thing that worries me about this game is the replay value it would come with.

Can you actually "beat" the game and want to come back and play it again?
Well, there are multiple characters with different skill trees (Logan is a jack of all trades having parts of everyone's, but excelling at nothing ((but throwing))), so there's always that. It's like GTA meets Dead Rising meets Borderlands.

On Steam, it'll be about 50 bucks, I think (38ish each if you buy the 4 pack).

There's only skills and hp that really go up. No stat allocation or anything.