Toribash
i mostly start with a head punch/grab and try to dq them, but if they counter it by grabbing your hand before you can, turn 'em over
Mhm.
The best way to win would probably be a hip grab. mainly because most of aikido is based on balance and that balance is almost always maintained through hip/glute changes. A hip grab would also allow for a lift that would be hard to counter.

But yeah, pros mainly use the relaxed noob clap just because it turns the game into a match of skill and not tactics.

[RAWR]NutHug: I CAN MAKE DIAPER BROWN
I agree with Boonana you should wait for the first fram then counter it but in judo I think u should just rip them up and lift kick is my fav its epic

I Will Eat Pie

Originally Posted by gLawlFreak View Post
Sometimes the decap is obvious sometimes not, if u're a good player and know how to control your tori you can make a decap every time when u have a chance.

Funny. please tell me day and time and decap me in aikido. I assure you: 20 out of 20 games you will fail. I am not a bad player and know how physic's are in this mod.
Tentacles4life&fun!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Join BISH
ANIMELOVER
Lol fedz.. i cant do et atm because my pc is dead and im using my laptop and it sucks as hell toribash runs 1 fps per sec O_o ;)
OSHI | BISH | TLL
Death is so sure of victory, which gives us a life of advantage
I usually do an asymmetrical relaxed clap with chest rotation to lift kick. Aikido isn't very much about the opener though. I've seen people win by purposely getting shoveled.
i have a totally post modern tattoo of a scalene triangle.
<DeadorK> fair maiden
<DeadorK> if the cum is going to be in your mouth
<DeadorK> it shall be in mine as well
Too bad. I was hoping to be the 1st to know the secret of AIkido cap.
Tentacles4life&fun!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Join BISH
ANIMELOVER
There's only three or so moves that actually make a difference in the match - the shovel, suplex, and kicklift. I'd say the suplex is the best, but it's the hardest to do and should be frowned upon more than it is currently. You don't see people purposefully suplex often since it is somewhat hard to learn, and the people that know how to suplex know better than to resort to it. If you want to be taken seriously, then just relax all and clap, or try something unorthodox like a zidane.
[Urban] | Ormo | Team Sambo

I'm taking offers for my set
I love how people brag that it's so easy to defeat like a shovel, kick etc. It's like people think they are pr0 xD
I R IRONMAN