Toribash
Originally Posted by SkulFuk View Post
IMO fuck to game skill or anything like that - a good TB player is one that you want to play with.

True!If I like to fight with someone then he's a good player in my prospect,or at least someone to play with.Let's take wushu,two players playing in different styles might be really annoying,so much controversy to how the mod should be played,none is wrong.But,you would most likely have fun playing with the guy with similar style.
Yum.
Luck is definitely a factor, but good players can increase their so-called "luck" by being prepared for anything and everything. A good player can win. A good player can do exactly what he or she wants with his tori, whether it's decapitation or dance.

But yeah, there's a difference between being good at playing the game and being "good" at Toribash in general. Because I completely agree: a good TB player is one that you want to play with. Someone who's not afraid to burst into dance mid-game for your entertainment and pull together a new move despite the fact that it'll probably fail. Someone who won't blame you for their faults and won't quit mid-game.

Ideally, you ought to be both.
A good toribash player is someone who is patient, awesome, generous, and skilled ingame, and has skills (sometimes luck) weather it's multiplayer or Singleplayer.
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/
wat?
no, a good TB player is someone that is fun to play with.
depends if you are talking about single player or multiplayer thugh.
The abilty to adapt to any situation and succeed no matter the circumstances.

So what if you have no legs, you can still win the game.

[RAWR]NutHug: I CAN MAKE DIAPER BROWN
Someone who if they lose badly, they still say GG. not rage and go nuts over 1 fight.

Like, when they lose a HUGE WIN and they where in the finals. I would say they are a good player due to the fact, they didnt rage.

Lets say your in a tournment for 250k tc, you are in the finals, and lose by a decap. If you said GG and didnt rage, that makes you a good player
|~|RAIN RAIN GO AWAY-THAT'S WHAT ALL MY HATERS SAY! |~|

Join my fanclub, get a reward at 500 members!
|~|Luv List:<3 PredatorC/FireBolty/Mookiefish/DEVIL|~|
I DON'T PLAY TORIBASH, I JUST CAME FOR FORUMS

Originally Posted by ShunnyBun View Post
Lets say your in a tournment for 250k tc, you are in the finals, and lose by a decap. If you said GG and didnt rage, that makes you a good player

Its a pretty rare thing that could happen lol.I dont think anyone will make a 250k tourney just like that...