Toribash
Playing on the US servers, not great but improving (I hope)

Name: Rafufu
Code: 758

It would be great if a mod or someone could edit the first post with all the names and codes etc that have been posted
I don't know if he was trying to, but pinheads raises a good point.

This game, like all blizzard games, was promised to be backwards-compatible in it's requirements. Meaning that even a 5 years old computer could run it. That is most definitely not the case.
Hey. Sup
Originally Posted by WhirlWindX View Post

This game, like all blizzard games, was promised to be backwards-compatible in it's requirements. Meaning that even a 5 years old computer could run it. That is most definitely not the case.

I have a 5 year old computer that can run it.

SC2 was NEVER promissed to be backwards compatible, WoW is the only game that made that promise.
When I see you, my heart goes DOKI⑨DOKI
Fish: "Gorman has been chosen for admin. After a lengthy discussion we've all decided that Gorman is the best choice for the next admin."
yea my friend has an old computer that runs it as well. he runs it on minimum settings but the point is it still runs good enough to play.
You don't say?
Originally Posted by WhirlWindX View Post

I have a feeling that the mean desktops. Most 3-4 year old desktops can handle SC2, whereas latops older than 2 years can't really do it.

I'm saving for an entry level desktop, then I'm gonna get the game
My seniority means you should probably just agree with everything I say
Tutorial up to Diamond.

Protoss > Korean 4 gate > Win > Diamond.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Proud Member Of [Evil]
Love Lempika For Making My Avatar and Signature
[21:27] <+siku> huge penis in War's mouth
[21:27] <+siku> are you still confused?
[21:27] <+siku> penis gently sliding deeper in war's mouth
[21:27] <+siku> are you still confused
[21:27] <Xtreme> not anymore :D
Xtreme, as if :P
When I see you, my heart goes DOKI⑨DOKI
Fish: "Gorman has been chosen for admin. After a lengthy discussion we've all decided that Gorman is the best choice for the next admin."
Originally Posted by Xtreme View Post
Tutorial up to Diamond.

Protoss > Korean 4 gate > Win > Diamond.

Random > 7 Pool if Zerg, 4 Gate if Toss, MMM if Terran > Win > Master