Toribash
Here's my app

I want to improve on my art skills
I made a 512 head that's pure demon but I saved it but it was on my dads comp and I can't go on it anymore and it was made one paint

I'm also in bleu
Originally Posted by micho View Post
Drago: 5k and we're not like GATA I'm just making sure everyone is okay with the new applicant.

Ok i was just saying gata as an example(so he would be paitent )
hanz0:Very well done. These annoy me much less than the default smilies we've got right now.
hehe i wanna start learning quickly ;-]
<iRookie>This clan got a lot of epic members, such as missuse and Aj, Pulse and Kaszanas, and I want to be part of them.
Why do you want to improve your skills?

To improve my art skills and become famous as pate5,mrama and of course my idol teknik....Just go a tablet and want to learn to use it at its biggest potencials....

Did you ever have any experience in textures or art?(if yes, please add examples if possible)
http://s1025.photobucket.com/home/djurica97/index
Piratez I Am
New account/name = perica
ok, 5k sent to Micho
I bought a subscription to Wibbles so I think this quote is necessary,
"Be careful when gazing into the void, for it gazes back"
And me ?
<iRookie>This clan got a lot of epic members, such as missuse and Aj, Pulse and Kaszanas, and I want to be part of them.
I've said you were being discussed in the previous page :L

Alright everyone got accepted, you will have the pass when I receive the tc's to transfer them to the bank, as for BLEU members I'm pm'ing you guys now
awsome...gona go earn 5k now...brb
hanz0:Very well done. These annoy me much less than the default smilies we've got right now.