Toribash
[Zombie] First clan, had alot of fun in it. Leaders killed it when it was rejected for official.

[Essence] Fun clan, was a member for a shit long time. Left 'cus I left toribash for awhile, never got around to reapplying.

[Verdict] Current clan, not planning on leaving it anytime soon.
oh yeah
Originally Posted by Bio View Post
You're join date suggests other wise :,D

The forums were created in 2006, game in 2005. Correct me if im wrong

Also: Fr3styL: 1 year now
"Can't see California with Marlon Brando's eyes"

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"She isn't real.... Can't make her real"
[Most Wanted] Died
[Freelance] - Left for some reason I can't remember
[Renegade] - Killed it
[Sigma] - Been in it for about a year and a half and don't plan on leaving any time soon
Really? this entire time i thought both have only been since 06 :o, thats rather interesting.

hamster : what the fawk, that's a long time with one clan, but then again, it's torigod.
Street Lords - Nuff sed
Knotz - Just bad in general, only 2 good members
Blind Fury - Lost members and fell apart due to bad leadership and a large breakaway of members
Exil3 - Bad leadership, another breakaway
Dissident - Left recently for my own reasons. Was Co-Leader

I've been in a lot more but I can't remember them.
Every clan I've been in must have caught some kind of curse because they all died. I might just be bad luck, but then again I like to join the smaller clans. That may be why.
Last edited by Thorn; Jun 18, 2010 at 10:03 AM.
Omnia Mori
sed Evici Amor
Originally Posted by fistfury View Post
The forums were created in 2006, game in 2005. Correct me if im wrong

Also: Fr3styL: 1 year now

While the game was created in 2005, no one played it then besides hampa and a few people he probably knew irl. None of us were around back then. Earliest join dates you'll see on anyone who is still here is around august 2006.

Originally Posted by Bio View Post
Really? this entire time i thought both have only been since 06 :o, thats rather interesting.

hamster : what the fawk, that's a long time with one clan, but then again, it's torigod.

Torigod was just starting when hamster joined, it wasn't very good. It still isn't. It's more of an elitist ego trip over naming your clan torigod than anything else.
i have a totally post modern tattoo of a scalene triangle.
<DeadorK> fair maiden
<DeadorK> if the cum is going to be in your mouth
<DeadorK> it shall be in mine as well