Toribash
Originally Posted by Onamist View Post
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Call_of...uty:_Black_Ops

So not only is there going to be Black OPs, but there may also be at least another two CoD games. That will be 9 games in around 10 years. The CoD series may possibly be the most milked series of games ever.

Originally Posted by War_Hero View Post
If anyone else actually played CoD from the start, you would see that it's not the same game over and over again, and that most of the things that seem cliche now were invented along the series.

Anyways, the treyarch ones are usually bad, I don't buy them.

The thing is that it IS the same game over and over again, just the mindless 12 year old consumers (I don't doubt theres many of them on this forum too) with their parents money will buy it anyway because it has a Call of Duty tag on it.
sugoi montogami, aniki.
It depends on how its made...
Not a bad idea though. I want the halo movie but its not in production anymore, too big of a budget =[
Originally Posted by AlexOwnz View Post
Modern Warfare and Modern Warfare 2, being the gigantic success they are, have given Infinity Ward the taste of success.
So naturally, like any company would do, they reproduce rapidly with shitty spin-offs.

Modern Warfare was just a shitty spin off of the CoD series, and MW2 was an even shittier spin off to MW.
Besides, I think the fact MW and MW2 became so popular proves that console player will pay anything for over saturation, and a game bearing the CoD franchise name.

I bet this will sell as many copies.
so long as they go back to dedicated servers on multiplayer and have a longer singleplayer, il be happy...

that 4hr singleplayer was ridiculous

Originally Posted by Gorman View Post
Modern Warfare was just a shitty spin off of the CoD series, and MW2 was an even shittier spin off to MW.
Besides, I think the fact MW and MW2 became so popular proves that console player will pay anything for over saturation, and a game bearing the CoD franchise name.

I bet this will sell as many copies.

MW1's multi player was amazing

Originally Posted by TheCobra View Post
is there even a Call Of Duty Movie? Would be kewl

any war movie could be seen as a CoD movie. saving private ryan and "behind enemy gate"(i think thats what its called, the one with te sniper)is like CoD2
Last edited by BenDover; May 27, 2010 at 11:18 AM.
-=Art is never finished, only abandoned=-
I love the CoD games..
I love the storys (just amazing)
I love the Mp cool system whit the rankings (Prestige in CoD 6)

And of couse I 'll buy CoD 7 to even if it is made from Treyarch and not from Infinity Ward wich i prefer.
<Aeon><Master Belt><Gamers Inc.><RMO><GERMAN Unibash Manager>
^-^Join My Fan Club^-^Aeon Elite Video^-^
Join Aeon
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Spaft|Vipertech|Chirs|Jormungandr|SocKeTe|threedog 2|Habeeb|SXDave
Originally Posted by BenDover View Post
MW1's multi player was amazing

It was mediocre and unbalanced; "LOL you are winning here have a helicopter LOL"

Most guns were over powered, and the whole game came down to cheap tactics and steam rollering.

It reminds me of the current maps flooding the SC2 scene, they all end in 2 minutes from steam roller. MW avoids this by having extreme end game limits, but whatever.