Toribash
It was pretty decent, but like many have said, it didn't have the same feel to it as the first Iron Man film did, and the end fight could have been improved dramatically.I reckon this is just an inbetween movie before Marvel joins in a bit more in future movies :')
Originally Posted by LulzMaster View Post
not as good as the first one and the last fight was too simple

you cant really judge a movie by how "Simple" a fight scene is. For all i care it can be a fist fight. What matters in a fight scene is how clear the camera angles are and that you care about the characters, because if you dont care about the characters, each blow to them , each amount of pain they feel , each death, is meaningless.
Mei fati dominus, mei animi dux
Need to PM a SMod?

Unofficial Skimmer of Discussion!

Fabula Magnus wants more able RPers!
Cataclysm is still alive?

Thorn

Wiggi must love me forever now.
Yeah like everyone is saying it didn't have the same 'ironman feel' that the first one did.

I think mainly because they are making much more of a character out of tony stark than ironman, which makes a good/funny movie but not a good 'ironman' movie.

Although i did like how they brought back the classic triangle suit.

Also a quick question, does ironman ever speak in the movie, like through his helmet with that awesome voice? I don't know if he does.
Originally Posted by ThatNGuy View Post
Yeah like everyone is saying it didn't have the same 'ironman feel' that the first one did.

I think mainly because they are making much more of a character out of tony stark than ironman, which makes a good/funny movie but not a good 'ironman' movie.

Although i did like how they brought back the classic triangle suit.

Also a quick question, does ironman ever speak in the movie, like through his helmet with that awesome voice? I don't know if he does.

I dont think he has that electronic voice, maybe in that scene where Rhodey and Tony fight at his party, but whenever he speaks we get that in-helmet view.
Mei fati dominus, mei animi dux
Need to PM a SMod?

Unofficial Skimmer of Discussion!

Fabula Magnus wants more able RPers!
Cataclysm is still alive?

Thorn

Wiggi must love me forever now.
Originally Posted by RayA75 View Post
I dont think he has that electronic voice, maybe in that scene where Rhodey and Tony fight at his party, but whenever he speaks we get that in-helmet view.

yeah i noticed that, thats pretty gay, i luv ironmans voice