Toribash
i hope the engie gets something new to build
that would be awesome
Last edited by destiny; Jun 2, 2010 at 09:43 AM.
i hope the engy might have a new gun. Or some new objects to bulid like a protection wall or some thing like that. Can't wait for it to come out.
I can't wait for Valve time to kill itself >_<

Minicrit dispenser instead of health and ammo?
Any update's gonna have a tradeoff.

Most have. Only one I can think of that's far better is the cloak and dagger. The regular cloak can recharge using ammo, but while I play, I almost never pick up ammo in a busy game.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Gimp is Pimp(tm)

DarkJak's Wide-Range Texture Shop[LINK]

Incognito - [o]
Originally Posted by DarkJak View Post
Most have. Only one I can think of that's far better is the cloak and dagger. The regular cloak can recharge using ammo, but while I play, I almost never pick up ammo in a busy game.

There's also the Equalizer.
oh wow
good job on not contributing anything

also: The Engie should totally get some kind of remote controllable machine/robot/vehicle
that would be awesome
Originally Posted by Lempika View Post
There's also the Equalizer.

Hmmm...Yes. It IS weaker than regular until you get to 120 health (out of 200) and medics can't heal you, but at about 100 damage at low health, it's beast...

Dont' think you run as fast as the scout ever though. If you did, it would be like those knifing classes in MW2 :P

Has there been any more news on the Engie update? Think I'll play more tf2, instead of studying for the SAT II's. Screw college apps.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Gimp is Pimp(tm)

DarkJak's Wide-Range Texture Shop[LINK]

Incognito - [o]
i think the guitar and the hammer could be 2 new melee weapons.

it said it's your turn. i wonder if that means we get to use other weapons as an engie?
This user's signature has been removed due to Terms of Service violation ~
Originally Posted by DarkJak View Post
Dont' think you run as fast as the scout ever though. If you did, it would be like those knifing classes in MW2 :P

Oh, I thought you can run faster than scouts once you're a certain amount of health.