Endurance Onslaught 6.0
STOP MOCKING ME! D:

Another day to go till it's released here.

<Erf> SkulFuk: gf just made a toilet sniffing joke at me
<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you
Hey man I played all the monster hunter games on psp, they kick ass. I cant imagine what it would be like for the Wii.
I've got MH1 for PSP. Blew my mind the first time I played it. Atm, it's really hard and near impossible to go any further in the game without anyone else helping me kill stuff. A G-ranked something. Can't remember.

I gave up, haven't played again for like a year. Might consider playing it again.
I remember killing the Rathalos for the first time. Took me aaaaages. You need a good strategy to beat the fucker if you've never played before.

Anyhoo, which weapons do you guys like best? For me, sword and shield is great. I'm pretty horrible at all other weapons besides lance.
RELEASE DAY! \o/

Game, check. Junk food, check. Alcohol, check.

Bai bai weekend. ^_^

<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you
Originally Posted by SkulFuk View Post
RELEASE DAY! \o/

Game, check. Junk food, check. Alcohol, check.

Bai bai weekend. ^_^

With MH, more like bai bai month ahaa
I lol'd.

Everyone knows online Wii-games have unmovable saves XD

This is my first wii game with online.

I don't use it much :S
<~suomynona> TITS OR ELEELETH
Hmm... I think I'll buy this tomorrow. Along with No More Heroes 2 maybe.
Will be fun I guess. Slaying those monsters and taking on those other assassins.

Edit: Ofc I've found out of the release date for NMH 2 now, so ye. Will only get MHT tomorrow. :|
Last edited by Tapion; Apr 24, 2010 at 02:02 AM.
Sigma | Gata
Lost pet looking for home
Originally Posted by Tapion View Post
Hmm... I think I'll buy this tomorrow. Along with No More Heroes 2.
Will be fun I guess. Slaying those monsters and taking on those other assassins.

Yet another game that's still not released here. >_> 28th May for that.

Suppose I should go gather some mushrooms or whatever the wench is telling me to do. >_<

<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you
Yet another game that's still not released here. >_> 28th May for that.

Suppose I should go gather some mushrooms or whatever the wench is telling me to do. >_<

Uhm.. ye, about that.
Meant "Along with No More Heroes 2 maybe" as I didn't know the release date as of when I posted and check it later since my friend told me about a lot of releases for today. (I'm from Europe too)

So ye, I'll get NMH2 28th may and Super Mario Galaxy 2 at my 25th of may. The release is 23rd may iirc.

Also, this game is fantasticly huge, right?
Sigma | Gata
Lost pet looking for home
I recently got this game and I am so addicted. I already played the online portion even though I only completed 2 quests from the main game(Actually 3 quests since I did the Mushroom Gathering twice...)