Endurance Onslaught 6.0
sounds cool... wonder how they look with raytrace... i just wish you could make them ACTUALLY bumped instead of just bumpmapped... like make a model and it could be your head, with eyebrows raised up and such... but DAMN WOULD THAT BE EXPENSIVE!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Mammary Gland Holders of the Humanoid Lifeforms Commonly Known As, Homo Sapiens.
I have been nagging about this for so long... finally!

/me does the happydance all over the place

Full 512 sets with raytracing, shit I need to make a bunch of videos when this is released.
We shall not cease from exploration, and the end of all our exploring will be to arrive where we started and know the place for the first time.
Originally Posted by Fee View Post
No no and no.

Jeez, I know it sucks that you older guys had to pay more for your textures, but you will never be refunded. If this thread turns to a whine thread about the new texture prices I'm closing it, just a note to everyone.

lol, most of the older folks dont care about the tc, we care about the effort.
i havnt textured in ages, so my tc stock is sitting pretty damn low, in order for me to get 512 textures, i would have to start again, and i really dont feel like it =/
then i have to remake my own textures...
GAH
hate.

we're in it more for the reputation than anything else. nabi upgrades the oldfaegs, then the oldfaegs look cool :P

Originally Posted by vins84 View Post
And joint textures ?

joint textures remove the need for joint colours, which is prolly the biggest market in tb... add joint textures and you remove the need to trade and sell joints. which decreases the value of a TC...
textured joints... not gna happen
-=Art is never finished, only abandoned=-
oh snap, thats frickin sweet. unfortunately im poor so i doubt ill ever be able to get them.
and a random comment, hampas joints dont match his textures. he should get static relax. :P
Originally Posted by Corey View Post
Oh man oh god. First you think how epic this looks, next comes the thought of the crippling price.

Is there going to be 256x256 textures as well?

E: Ninja'd >:O

There was a day when full textures were about 240k

Also 512 textures, I'm a bit afraid this is going to crash everyone's computers