Endurance Onslaught 6.0
View Poll Results: Who is your favorite rapper?
Drake [Drizzy]
2 Votes / 5.26%
Lil' Wayne [Weezy F. Baby]
8 Votes / 21.05%
Kanye West [Yeezy]
0 Votes / 0%
Eminem
26 Votes / 68.42%
T.I.
0 Votes / 0%
MackMaine
0 Votes / 0%
Birdman [Baby]
0 Votes / 0%
Ludacris
2 Votes / 5.26%
50 Cent
0 Votes / 0%
Mims
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 38. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

eminem is so over rated. . . lil wayne will spit fire to him anyday!
Wanna COOKIE? Didn't think so! =]
For cheap item look at my shop "Crazy deals"
Originally Posted by greatone View Post
eminem is so over rated. . . lil wayne will spit fire to him anyday!

Talk about being overrated... lol... Lil Wayne is like the worst thing ever to happen to hip hop since fucking Lil Jon...
"There is enough on earth for everybody's need, but not for everyone's greed." - Mohandas Gandhi
^ lol, lil wayne makes his lines as he goes half of the time. He has a lot of skill. He might sound weird, but boy, he has pure talent.
Yeah, when he runs out of writers to make them for him. I'm sorry, but Wayne is the most overrated rapper i've heard.

Also, listen to Forever and compare em's verse to waynes. Actually to the three others. First three aren't really impressive at all. Em just destroyed the hell out of it. I think that's the easiest comparison to make.

Eminem is also one of the most successful rappers, maybe the most even although I am too tired now to check.

I really like dre's chronic albums but I guess those are too old
snoop would be at the top for me too. Too old I guess. And of course tupaf wouldn't count.

I don't like eminems relapse album as much though. While I still would rather listen to it than many other rap albums from last year, it doesn't really match up to his old ones.

So from your list, 1st is em, the. Luda, probably TI next. The gaps between those three are bg for me.

Oh wait, 50 cent around Luda, maybe a but above. The nusery rhymes he includes Ina few of his songs sound so outta place. Also, a lot of his structures/patterns/feel of his songs seem to be repeated. I just notice it a lot like a certain couplet would really sound like another from another song.

The one I dislike most would be Wayne mostly for his personality. Music-wise I'd say he's around everage.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Gimp is Pimp(tm)

DarkJak's Wide-Range Texture Shop[LINK]

Incognito - [o]
I partly agree. Wayne can ofc be obnoxious often.

And you mean 2pac not tupaf right?

T.I. is pretty good, and he has good expression.
Oh cool you made a list of the worst artists of all time. Thanks.

Rap is a dead genre as far as I'm concerned. You need to be listening to hip-hop. Atmosphere, Mos Def, Immortal Technique, Nas, Fort Minor, and the occasional Kanye.
Originally Posted by KiTFoX View Post
Oh cool you made a list of the worst artists of all time. Thanks.

Rap is a dead genre as far as I'm concerned. You need to be listening to hip-hop. Atmosphere, Mos Def, Immortal Technique, Nas, Fort Minor, and the occasional Kanye.

Is not of my buissnes if you don't like rap. But i think its a great genre. And i listen to it pretty much.

I think Eminem or 50 cent are pretty good artists.
lol wut
I'm not saying it's all bad, I'm just saying it's 90% overproduced bullshit nowadays. There's no simplicity and flow, it's all about loud beats and shitty lyrics about money and bitches. Also, calling Immortal Technique a rapper is a sin. :l