Ranking
wow, this was really unexpected.

TB won´t be the same without you, mate.

Good life out there. ;)
This sig lacks creativity.

True Story.
dude WTF WTF u were the coolest !! man WHY i bet ur son will want to play this when he is older

at least come back and visit here
[Pigs]|TA|AM|
so sad my omega father are leaving, but then SO FANTASTIC YOUR A FATHER NOW MAN !!!
if the good ppl cheep up multiplying maybe theres a hope for the future!!
(god knows that the imbesils are fkn rabbits, lol)

a song as farewell:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s8lZVvmue1s
[WAPOW] "uhhh......no, Commissar we cant be sure yet _but it looks like he was killed by a hazelblunt object"
OH NO!
You forgot about me!!! :<
I'm gonna miss you TP!
I wish you the best of luck!
〈---[℘iℜatez]---[NO⍉T]---[⍉shi]---〉
Good luck on your life. I hope you raise your son to be a great person.

Also, about the copy and pasting. Don't worry about it man. Everyone has a life they need to tend to, and not everyone has the time to make great at. Besides, your work always kept some realism in them. So it's all good.

Adios man.

(>^_^)>
Haha, your c/p sure fooled me, tom! And THAT folks, is what good copy paste is all about. I'm impressed at your work and you are a great guy.

Congratulations on the baby boy, too! That is definitely a legitimate reason to take a break from tb. Hope he grows up to be a good person.
I'm honored to have been mentioned btw. Perhaps you can drop by between diaper changes :']
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Gimp is Pimp(tm)

DarkJak's Wide-Range Texture Shop[LINK]

Incognito - [o]
Have a nice life, bro, your mapping was definitely the best in Toribash.

Puts Gabiel to shame, and I'll miss the hell out of ya.
back from the dead
Goodluck with life Tom surely enjoyed your texture making and cooperation. I couldn't tell that it was copypasted really :/ hard to believe.