Ranking
:P i just played some more today, im at the part where you have to save the forests in arcadia. howd you guys get that name under your name? like mine says "member" but yours is some random stuff.
<3
toriprime.and IM SO EXCITED!! IT COMES OUT TOMORROW!!
Mei fati dominus, mei animi dux
Need to PM a SMod?

Unofficial Skimmer of Discussion!

Fabula Magnus wants more able RPers!
Cataclysm is still alive?

Thorn

Wiggi must love me forever now.
Picked this game up today, played it for a while. I'm not that far, but I'll give my first impressions. I'm finding it too much like just any other FPS. It doesn't have the bodies strewn about with blood spattering the walls, or if it does I've missed them. I'm hoping that later on it will be more like that. It's less dark and grungy overall, which means it doesn't have quite the same atmosphere as the first one and it seems overall worse. It's not bad, but seems less epic than the first. It may improve, I guess we'll see.
Picked up my preorder collectors edition today, it look completely epic.

168 page art book, music cd AND record! Aswell as posters.
I'm having some trouble with the game running, possibly to do with my bad Internet connection.

Will post something more indepth once it's working

But definatly the most impressive CE I've ever seen. And I buy CE for all the games I buy if available.
When I see you, my heart goes DOKI⑨DOKI
Fish: "Gorman has been chosen for admin. After a lengthy discussion we've all decided that Gorman is the best choice for the next admin."
bioshock 2 multiplayer looks like a big peice of chocolate cake with a huge cherry on top. in other words: Awesome
The multiplayer of Bioshock 2 isnt really that awesome imo...but the single player campaign is really really good, but i'm almost through with it already and keep thinking it could have been at least twice as long
<Alan> lol, rutz, it might be cool to smell your ass all the time you touch the mic

http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn298/H4rl/PS/deathnote1-2.png
got it, beat it.

some parts blew my mind, however, overall, i'd say bioshock 1 was superior. it was longer, and the atmosphere was better.

the multiplayer isn't awful. its not great, but its not awful.
^garblejfidlssja beflijfdsl baeufkh dsjlinuefjdsl
it was cool short like mw2
had cool stuff
new & old characters
cool new weapons
kinda weird that the place isn't dead yet