Toribash
I always mess about and never revise but ace all my test, all the time, i think some people are jealous..

oh yeah, i don't ever ace art, im not very good at it, i normaly get below average >.<
Something about busses:D
*SigPic*
I listenin in most of the time, have a lapse in conentration every so often when a cant be arsed but get good grades in the end
ArtistShop
Originally Posted by shook View Post
I'm that intelligent, but quiet and introverted student, who tends to daydream during boring classes, and pay attention when things get interesting. I rarely do more work than i have to, which usually results in above-average grades, though i have received top grades sometimes. I'm mainly inattentive when the teacher is rolling the blackboard style, but i do the tasks we're assigned to, often pretty quickly. I'm decidedly a logical thinker, so i favor natural science classes, and tend to get bored in the humanistic classes (Danish, English, History...). I want to do well, but i constantly find my own laziness being quite an obstacle to that. I very rarely get bad grades for anything i do, it's just that i sometimes get them for things that i don't do.

That's about it. :U

that sounds about the same for me... except I hate biology... everyone I know studies a lot to get their grades and I dont really study at all... yet tend to either get the same grade or higher. generally a straight A student with the occasional B or two. Im in all the honors/ap classes I can be in. Sooner or later, Im gonna get slapped in the face for never studying, lol
<Shlimby> lol, no Ad, just stop seeing those melons
<ADTerminal> Sure
<Shlimby> and dont take them into ur bed at night
<ADTerminal> But it's where I keep them warm
Meh, B's, and most of the time A's.

EXCEPT FOR MATH. I seriously suck at it. I get 70's on half of my tests. But I always get 90's - 100's on homework.

I get real nervous, which makes me fuck up.

I should've taken school more seriously. Math was easy shit, until I reached 5th grade+

Btw, I am also in gifted classes.
"Can't see California with Marlon Brando's eyes"

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"She isn't real.... Can't make her real"
Class clown Smart Mouth student

But I get good grades

Im in an Honors class ( Gifted Students )
Uqh...... Idk what to put here.
I was the class clown and still am, every year so far. Other than that I'm a good student, I get good grades. My ADHD affects me a lot, though.
No one dies a virgin, life screws us all.
My awesome Camo Shop.