Ranking
Originally Posted by MurraY View Post
...I don't.

Most of the time I'm bored to suicide.

multiple'd.

I've actually gotten as far as sometimes passing time by sleeping. Especially on free mornings. Not just sleeping the slack away, but actually just sleeping for fun, or lack of boredom anyways.

besides that, some games (TF2, ToriBash, Mount&Blade are the more recurring ones), but I'm not too good at any of them and can't be assed to systematically learn, or just simply don't find them entertaining after a while.

Then there are a few internet sites (these forums, Facepuch forums, IRCQUotes; which is just what is says; Finnish IRCers' funny conversations, cracked.com, Riemurasia.net; a Finnish funny medias site), but they only update on a daily basis. I would read TGSA, a webcomic, but since the end of summer it hasn't been updating, the illustrator seems to be having an artistic depression.

Often I also just listen to music, either from CD's or ripped onto my computer (I don't do warez), while talking with people on MSN or steam, if there are enough subjects floating around. If not, I rarely listen to music either, since it's usually not enough to keep all of my mind occupied. Sometimes I also hang around a friend's ventrilo server, but most of the time it's either listening to people playing multiplayer games and instructing each other, or a chaotic multiway verbal bukkake.

I used to read books, but I ran out of good ones I could immediately think of a couple of years ago and haven't been assed to pick up a new series, or even read on a regular (or mainly just day to day) basis. I might start reading classics sometime, but I'm lazy, so it might take a while.

I wish I could start writing fiction of my own, but that would require a ton of time, that I somehow still cherish, even though I have no use for it.

Then, of course, outside of holidays, there's school, and the weekend pretty much solves itself with homework and sleeping (this time actually sleeping the slack away from the week), but the lack of boredom comes at the exchange of satisfaction in life.
I refuse to grab.
-
Like CnC? Most people do. Be a dear and spread the love!
30% of the day goes for toribash,designing(improving,most of the time)
40% of the day goes of course to my girlfriend.I would stay with her all day long :X.
20% of the day would be doing stuff like eating,reading,watching TV,playing the guitar,watching some..*cough* on the internet.
Of course this 100% of the day is considered as the time when I don't sleep
Life is just a fantasy.Gaming is the new reality

Join my glowy fantasy shop!Coming soon!
Originally Posted by demon0092 View Post
30% of the day goes for toribash,designing(improving,most of the time)
40% of the day goes of course to my girlfriend.I would stay with her all day long :X.
20% of the day would be doing stuff like eating,reading,watching TV,playing the guitar,watching some..*cough* on the internet.
Of course this 100% of the day is considered as the time when I don't sleep

derp... something must be wrong with me, since I don't bother actively spending at all of my day on finding a girlfriend. And no, it's not because i don't want to, it's because I can't be assed to/can't think of how to.

Anyways, the on-topic thing I was supposed to ask was why do your *cough* watching and girlfriend time both exist on that list?
I refuse to grab.
-
Like CnC? Most people do. Be a dear and spread the love!
Originally Posted by Archlurps View Post
derp... something must be wrong with me, since I don't bother actively spending at all of my day on finding a girlfriend. And no, it's not because i don't want to, it's because I can't be assed to/can't think of how to.

Anyways, the on-topic thing I was supposed to ask was why do your *cough* watching and girlfriend time both exist on that list?

Maybe his girlfriend is really only *cough*. Oo
LIGHTING FROM MY EYES
lurk forums, download & play apps for ipod touch.

er......i can't think of anything else besides lay in bed and listen to some music :l

oh, and being a total fag in wibbles : D
Half of people in toribash either play pc or some console or just masturbate, it's an easy question.
<&Fish>: did you just infract the toribot?
<&Fish>: you're fired
<JSnuffMARS> sounds like a drug-addiction or mastu(I'll censor that word)
<bishopONE>: also yeah fisting
<mwah> Gynx is it true you got admin over hero because hes from pakistan
Originally Posted by Archlurps View Post
multiple'd.

I've actually gotten as far as sometimes passing time by sleeping. Especially on free mornings. Not just sleeping the slack away, but actually just sleeping for fun, or lack of boredom anyways.

I do the same thing. If I'm super bored or if I know I've got nothing on that day, then I'll wake up at 8 am and go back to sleep until 4pm.
Mhm,now I'm fucking bored, like seriously.

Though bout getting all my 100+ gaming review magazines out and start to read them.
Shit's fucked, at last I have a 2,5 L bottle of Coca Cola whit me
Centuries Of Damn