Ranking
View Poll Results: Do You Enjoy Split-Screen Gaming?
Yes
18 Votes / 39.13%
No
5 Votes / 10.87%
Sometimes, depending on the person/people
23 Votes / 50.00%
Voters: 46. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Split-Screen is fucking marvellous. Nothing beats sitting next to a mate as you brutally rape him on Soul Calibur, or as the two of you team up and play halo online.

Even with a small tv, I would still prefer split-screen to playing on my own. I would take the banter and company of a good friend over "better graphics" any day.

Borderlands and COD:MW2 (special ops) are the best games to play split-screen
Originally Posted by Paralyzer View Post
Its great, Playing L4d watching there reaction when a Hunter jumps out of a bush and starts eating there face. And then there reaction when you run away yelling were so close you dont need to live just as a tank hits you into a corner and rapes you which way it likes. But then again like guardian said some games might be a little boring if its splitscreen. so i went somtimes

Hehe,I play splitscreen on l4d2 with my friend almost every time I come over.
When I started playing it,he said "Oh crap,I hear a tank",I went nuts because I had the best shotgun in the game with explosive ammo,and he said I had to kill it.we were in the sewer,and he heard the tank and said it was in the best place a tank could be.IN THE PARKING LOT.I started climbing the ladder,when a spitter landed on my face,so I climbed down and ran back and he killed it,then the bots when up and got incapped,the tank came down,incapped my friend,and I started rapidly shooting syelling "KILL IT KILL IT KILL IT!!!". We all died.Then I messed us up again there,and we deicded to play a different campaign.

Oh,and I LOVE splitscreen unless it's in a bad angle.Or one of those 4 play split screens where you can't see a thing.
<3 splitscreen. I love playing Rainbow Six Vegas 2 splitscreen with my dad or friends.
i have a totally post modern tattoo of a scalene triangle.
<DeadorK> fair maiden
<DeadorK> if the cum is going to be in your mouth
<DeadorK> it shall be in mine as well
Originally Posted by War_Hero View Post
<3 splitscreen. I love playing Rainbow Six Vegas 2 splitscreen with my dad or friends.

I play this with my bro, the cob training map with terrorist hunt is quite enjoyable on split-screen.
Yeah, i'm the Boxman
<~ishi> damnit ishi where are you.
Do you guys ever dislike split-screen when playing with someone who sucks?

Ex: Say your friend was over, and you were playing Halo. You both go online and play some Matchmaking, but it soon becomes apparent that your friend has trouble aiming and moving at the same time. Make him GTFO or keep playing?
This sentence is a lie. This sentence is not true. This sentence is divisible by zero. This sentence is eatable.
Originally Posted by GuardianDuo View Post
Do you guys ever dislike split-screen when playing with someone who sucks?

Ex: Say your friend was over, and you were playing Halo. You both go online and play some Matchmaking, but it soon becomes apparent that your friend has trouble aiming and moving at the same time. Make him GTFO or keep playing?

Keep playing but give him some advice to help him.