Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Originally Posted by fat0ninja View Post
I've always disliked the question "What music do you listen to?". I listen to all kinds of music, and I find it hard to answer that. So, i like both of them, in moderation.

Well this is more of a "Of these, which is better" not really what you listen to.
back
I have to, once again, bring up the fact that you can't ask "Of these genres, which is better?" because they are, plain and simple, too different to compare in the way this thread requires...
Last edited by Eureka; Dec 9, 2009 at 03:09 AM.
[18:04:54] <aracoon> Eureka is a powerhungry fag
[13:13] <Eureka> also dota is kinda for pigfuckers
[13:13] <jalis> ban eureka
[13:13] <jalis> thanks
I prefer metal over rap , but either is fine. It just depends on how I'm feeling or what I'm doing. The question is a little bit vague and based too much on perspective.
Originally Posted by Corporal View Post
Well this is more of a "Of these, which is better" not really what you listen to.

My point still stands, i like both.
LIGHTING FROM MY EYES
I have a wide Variety but here are quite a few of the artist I like

AFI, Alesana, The All American Rejects, All That Remains, All Time Low, Anberlin, Atreyu, August Burns Red, Black Tide, Blink 182, Bowling for Soup, Breaking Benjamin, BrokeNCYDE, Bullet for my Valentine, Coldplay, Disturbed, Drowning Pool, Escape the Fate, Eyes set to Kill, FF5, Five Finger Death Punch, Flyleaf, Foo Fighters, Gold Finger, Good Charlotte, Hollywood Undead, The Killers, Linkin Park, Lost Prophets, Michael Jackson, The Offspring, One Republic, Papa Roack, The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus, Rise Against, Saliva, Seether, Skillet, Slipknot, Sum 41, System of a Down, Them Crooked Vultures, Thousand Foot Krutch, Three Days Grace, 3 Doors Down, 3OH!3, 30 Seconds to Mars And many many more >.>

Wide Variety. But most importantly.. No country, Rap(Excluding 3Oh!3) or anyone who showcases themselves on Disney. Lmfao.
Originally Posted by JesseD View Post

Wide Variety. But most importantly.. No country, Rap(Excluding 3Oh!3) or anyone who showcases themselves on Disney. Lmfao.

3Oh!3 is rap? I hate them.
LIGHTING FROM MY EYES
I always thought of them as rap. And they aren't Too bad. But now that you mention it, Hollywood Undead is probably more rap then 3OH!3.
Last edited by JesseD; Dec 13, 2009 at 08:07 PM.