Ranking
Originally Posted by Dirtnapp View Post
You Are god.

nou

Also, that takes some serious dedication.
teeth marks on my goosebumps, the chains frostbit me.
Originally Posted by SLAPPED View Post
Custom build a display case so you can showcase them as an exhibit. Then charge people to see them. And get even more so you can get more people to see them. You could get quite a sum of money doing this.

Hah, that would be awesome. I could cut out some Styrofoam or get a flocked plastic mold.
I have only 2 a dark blue one and a black one...somewhere in the toy box outside.
At last I have over 500 Yu-Ghi-Oh cards which I can prove.I have them under the desk :3

Nice collection anyways I luff those 3 too.

~~~
Also, go outside, take some old wood and do a custom rollercoaster using cars ! :3
I should take a look at my army models from the toy boxes too, I have fucking many.

EDIT : Bastards, making me go outside in the dark to search my old toys D:<
Last edited by dbuhos; Nov 29, 2009 at 04:33 PM.
Centuries Of Damn
oh weee! when i was a kid i had at least 300.ive sold them all for 150$$ Thats 50 Pennys each.and i had bought me an ppack with 400 in and sold them all again BUT for 200$ this time. 50$ profit. now i miss them
tape the roofs all together, so they cant split apart, then make the biggest track going from the highest point of your house to the lowest, with a ramp at the bottom, have a gun ready, and when they are in the air, shoot like hell!

(dont forget the youtube factor, record it and put it on youtube)
Something about busses:D
*SigPic*
Originally Posted by Illuminaughty View Post
Or keep them till you have kids. Will be a great story.

^
I wouldn't really sell them, but exhibiting them would be cool too.