Toribash
Originally Posted by Corey View Post
See? People are basing it on the status of the user. When I think Torilegend, I think Chezda because when I watched his videos my mind was blown. Also, has anybody mentioned Rutzor and Vigilante? They're the best Toribash skaters i've seen.

SO COOL I WANT TO BE LIKE THEM!
Rutz is a legend, but not because of his skateboarding, it's because we are gay4rutz.

Also, "Riseagainst"
You mean the b00b that quit because he was going to get his s-mod removed?
the god
Originally Posted by culapou View Post
SO COOL I WANT TO BE LIKE THEM!
Rutz is a legend, but not because of his skateboarding, it's because we are gay4rutz.

Also, "Riseagainst"
You mean the b00b that quit because he was going to get his s-mod removed?

Since when can't I have my own opinion on something? I see him as a legend because of his Toribash skills.
Ok... I added everyone on the list that yougave to me... And if you don't think that someone is a legend and is in the you can ask me to take it out... TY^^

#TribeOn
Originally Posted by Nobuddie View Post
I wonder what this thread is supposed to bring you.

Also, have met like 3/4 of them.
Nice stuff.

psssst!

Add this dude I quoted!
DeviantArt (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Warning: Removal of the attached label is punishable by instant death.
Originally Posted by GrayveXP View Post
Hampa, CheZda, NutHug, AlphasoniK, ShynRyu, andreyoshi, Veb, Mosier, FNugget, Jepoy, Nirs, Warlost, Dr_Strangelove, GenkiSudo, PID666, ZaaRock, DeerSlayer, Noweb, Dafe, Patrick, gubbin1, mikotaku, gloomybear, RiseAgainst, Imsku, Hamster, Odlov, Sahee, Kamiro, TIgux, Amok, War_Hero, Yosaku, Chac, CMon, ravenger, DarkEnergy, Warcry, RedDevil, Ishi<3, AlexOwnz, Kai, Beep, Rutzor, Vigilante, masManmad, Lampshade... And much more...

Who's Beep?