Ranking
I just found it in google that was kinda phatetic but I kinda liked it so I maked it my avatar! It should change colors but something is wrong with the image!
Ravis: Wanna go to the new Twilight movie after school? Nah, I'm getting my face punched in.

Nice comic.

Also, Megadoomer has the best story. :3
I was sailing the cursed waters to north of Rargath Gar when i spotted an island that reeked of mystery and evil.
Despite protest from the majority of the crew i pressed onwards toward this evil island.

After making land,my crew and i climbed to the highest peak of the mountain to look for area's where buried treasure might lie.

BUT NO!

We were ambushed by two very fat men with squarish heads!

Excepting the worst we braced ourselves for battle,though it was pointless.

Partly because they had started arguing amongst themselves,but mainly because i had already severed they're heads from they're bodies!

Although being dead,the heads kept arguing in that complex language,and still do to this day...
Originally Posted by fawflaw View Post
I was sailing the cursed waters to north of Rargath Gar when i spotted an island that reeked of mystery and evil.
Despite protest from the majority of the crew i pressed onwards toward this evil island.

After making land,my crew and i climbed to the highest peak of the mountain to look for area's where buried treasure might lie.

BUT NO!

We were ambushed by two very fat men with squarish heads!

Excepting the worst we braced ourselves for battle,though it was pointless.

Partly because they had started arguing amongst themselves,but mainly because i had already severed they're heads from they're bodies!

Although being dead,the heads kept arguing in that complex language,and still do to this day...

Nice story....lol. Mine is simply a googled image T.T
"Life has a funny way of throwing wet sponges at our dreams." ~ MoreTh>n Freeman
i got mine from a request and so far Lilmali97 does his job that takes 1-2 days well
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

OLDA YEA COO' KIDSUPEBAD FAN AND ETC

You`d usually think youd see 2 or 3 hookers a day. but nyou don`t. thats why we have strip clubs