Ranking
Thanatos, it's a horribly cliche'd, badly acted pretty boy crapfest.

On top of that, it's taken everything bad about vampires away. They have super speed, agility and they can go out in the sun. SO WHY THE FUCK IS EVERYONE SO SCARED OF BEING ONE? It literally has NO downsides.
infamous
Originally Posted by Warcry View Post

On top of that, it's taken everything bad about vampires away. They have super speed, agility and they can go out in the sun. SO WHY THE FUCK IS EVERYONE SO SCARED OF BEING ONE? It literally has NO downsides.

I suppose the bit where Edward consistently says "I am a monster" "I have killed people" etc.

Meh, regardless how cliche'd it is, I like it.
Originally Posted by Warcry View Post

I know. But I love it. I'm so ashamed.
I hate this movie. It has made my school pretty much insane. Anywhere I go I hear, "Oh em gee. Like, have you like seen the new Twilight? It was like, so awesome. Like Edward was even like more like hawt and stuff!"

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH! !!!!!!!!!
<Skulfuk> I'm a rapist? I prefer to call it "surprise sex"
yeah, after seeing the trailer... probably not a movie I would want to see; werewolf fights or no. Everything just seemed forced to me and uninteresting.

As I see it, this would be a movie that 85% of males would either:

A.) Hate

or

B.) Pretend to hate around their friends and on the internet due to fear of being discovered and burned at the stake.

Its possible that it could be somewhat decent but if my above theory is correct, the majority of the B crowd flood the scene with too many negative reviews. This makes it difficult to judge the movie based off "casual reviews" alone. However, as stated before, the trailer doesn't seem so good.
Originally Posted by Alan View Post
It was the worst movie ever, the story totally sucked.
Thats what I think now you tell me what you think.
Discuss

Dood that movie waz epix.

But seriously my girlfriend begged me to watch it with her, and she ended up hating it :<