Ranking
Originally Posted by KronosLord View Post
Eh at our school after athletics the Guys and the girls have the same locker room.
the girls and the guys have to share the public shower(very akward) and when you walk in the girls and the guys are on different sides but when I walked in, competely naked, I tripped over a girls foot in the doorway and all the chicks fell on me.
I got up and all the girls were laughing at me because my Penis was having a massive erection.

How is that embarassing? It's like the perfect situation to move on.
Oblivion: that wasn't hilarious
Oblivion: it was brilliantly complex though
Oblivion: hands down man
Oblivion: today I genuinely believe more than I ever did before
Oblivion: that you are better than me
Oblivion: gg NutHug

Like my stuff?
Join my FunClub or subscribe on Youtube
I don't really get embarrassed that easily, to tell the truth. Mainly because I just laugh everything off.

I guess one time I got embarrassed was on the bus and I was standing due to their being no more seats. So I was casually holding on to the pole and didn't realize that the bus driver was about to take a mad sharp right.

I had to go all commando on the pole and there was disapproving looks all round. I guess that was pretty embarrassing.
lol
Neither do I.

Maybe the most embarrassing situation for me was, when the teacher was raging about not enough people answering questions... And she kept asking some ridiculously easy questions.
Teacher: "...Well, what is the 6th alphabet?"
Me: "G."
Teacher: "Ex... Excuse me?"
Me: "O-o-oh sorry, I-I m-mea-nt F..."

I don't know if anybody heard me, I answered pretty silently... Not even sure if teacher heard...
But still, it was embarrassing.
Originally Posted by KronosLord View Post
Eh at our school after athletics the Guys and the girls have the same locker room.
the girls and the guys have to share the public shower(very akward) and when you walk in the girls and the guys are on different sides but when I walked in, competely naked, I tripped over a girls foot in the doorway and all the chicks fell on me.
I got up and all the girls were laughing at me because my Penis was having a massive erection.

share the public showers?
that would be awesome

what was your principal thinking?
why were you walking in completely naked?
why did a bunch of chicks fall after you fell over one girl's foot?
also why were they looking at your dick?

i lol'ed too
share the public showers?
that would be awesome

what was your principal thinking?
why were you walking in completely naked?
why did a bunch of chicks fall after you fell over one girl's foot?
also why were they looking at your dick?

i lol'ed too

I was wondering the exact same thing.
A VERY WISE MAN SAID TO ME IF YOU TRY HARD IN LIFE YOU WILL ACHIEVE GREAT THINGS, I LAUGHED AT HIM AND LEFT
Originally Posted by NutHug View Post
How is that embarassing? It's like the perfect situation to move on.

Micropenis. Clearly.
Originally Posted by Jalis View Post
Micropenis. Clearly.

You are correct.
- > - > ORMO | 7th dan < - < -
<Muse> hush little kronos, dont you cry, Muse is gonna sing you a lullaby
Kinda long story, but here goes nothing.

Basically, the showers in the male changing room at my old school was situated opposite and below the female side of the boarding house. So if you went down for a show early in the morning, you could climb on top of one of the big lockers and see out of the small window up into the girls' rooms, and if you were lucky, you could perv on them while they got dressed.

Now one day, a mate of mine and myself went down nice and early to do precicesly that. Unfortunately, the Headmaster's office is en route from our bedroom to the showers. So as we walked passed, he noticed us and wondered what we were up to. Skip forward 15 minutes and you have 2 12 year old boys crammed into a tight space watching the girls change. This is when the Head walks in and immediately guesses what we are doing. He tells us to come straight to his office and explain ourselves. However, the worst was yet to come.

At our school, we have an assembly every morning where announcements are made etc. Now the Head, who by the way was a massive cunt, made me and my friend announce to the whole school that from now on all girls should make sure that their curtains are closed while changing to ensure that no one watches them. So if having the entire school know what we did wasn't bad enough, he made us explain what we had done to our parents.

That was the single most embarrassing day of my life
Originally Posted by rafufu View Post
Kinda long story, but here goes nothing.

Basically, the showers in the male changing room at my old school was situated opposite and below the female side of the boarding house. So if you went down for a show early in the morning, you could climb on top of one of the big lockers and see out of the small window up into the girls' rooms, and if you were lucky, you could perv on them while they got dressed.

Now one day, a mate of mine and myself went down nice and early to do precicesly that. Unfortunately, the Headmaster's office is en route from our bedroom to the showers. So as we walked passed, he noticed us and wondered what we were up to. Skip forward 15 minutes and you have 2 12 year old boys crammed into a tight space watching the girls change. This is when the Head walks in and immediately guesses what we are doing. He tells us to come straight to his office and explain ourselves. However, the worst was yet to come.

At our school, we have an assembly every morning where announcements are made etc. Now the Head, who by the way was a massive cunt, made me and my friend announce to the whole school that from now on all girls should make sure that their curtains are closed while changing to ensure that no one watches them. So if having the entire school know what we did wasn't bad enough, he made us explain what we had done to our parents.

That was the single most embarrassing day of my life

can I ask why you would want to see not...teenagers, naked?

I'm assuming there were older ones...
Last edited by ivolt; Oct 29, 2009 at 03:11 AM. Reason: *shudder*
My seniority means you should probably just agree with everything I say
Originally Posted by ivolt View Post
can I ask why you would want to see not...teenagers, naked?

I'm assuming there were older ones...

The fact that I was 12 back then probably answers your question for you