Ranking
Wow... I just noticed that all these stories are
A. About people who are prudes and get pissed about little things.
B. Dicks who choose to be jerks to people who are different.
If you had read everyones story they all have reasons.
A VERY WISE MAN SAID TO ME IF YOU TRY HARD IN LIFE YOU WILL ACHIEVE GREAT THINGS, I LAUGHED AT HIM AND LEFT
and did you see that the people insulted or annoyed them first
A VERY WISE MAN SAID TO ME IF YOU TRY HARD IN LIFE YOU WILL ACHIEVE GREAT THINGS, I LAUGHED AT HIM AND LEFT
Originally Posted by NutHug View Post
He got you there good. I like him more than you.

I never lost more respect for a person in such a short time. The game sucks. I played it.

There is actually a disease. Hypothyroidism and it isn't very rare either. You insensitive prick.

I hate it when people don't get I don't like them and keep talking to me even though I'm ignoring them.

The thing is!
That he says it all the time,and you have to like me more than him D:
He's like 3 feet tall. He can't do anything to hurt you physically or emotionally. If you can get a visual picture of a 3 foot tall 6TH grader.
You can agree with me.

@war_hero I'm sorry If I offended you.
I used to enjoy pokemon.
"Can't see California with Marlon Brando's eyes"

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"She isn't real.... Can't make her real"
Originally Posted by EchoMarine View Post
Alright, there are two kinds of people I hate the most, fat and old people who think they deserve better treatment because they are fat/old.

So there is this really fat girl in homeroom, and I mean gravitational field fat, and she always says that I can't help being fat, it's a disease.
What the fuck.
You can simply stop eating, it won't kill you, how about exercise.
More than that, the bitch keeps on thinking she can get away with anything or get sympathy from anybody.

Secondly, old people.
Now old people that don't care that they are old, fine, old fucks that go on about how they should cut in line when everyone else was waiting for a fucking half hour, and when you yell at them
"Haven't your father taught you to respect those older than you?"
"No, he taught me to fucking respect those who deserve respect, get the fuck back"
And some of the people are surprised, how is this kid talking back to someone old enough to be his grandfather.
Fuck them, I hate every single one who thinks that someone should be treated better than another, except retards, oh wait, I meant the handicapped. Fucks sake

Agree! Agree just like never before...
http://forum.toribash.com/group.php?groupid=650 Sajan1230's fan club. Totally!
http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=102371 Free head textures. Seriously.
I was lying in order to show that your complaint was stupid.

Anyways, I hate vocally and physically obnoxious people. Like the guy that sceams "WOOO!!!1!" at every opportunity or does those stupid belly slap things. These people tend to be overly athletic as well. Overly athletic means they are mediocre, but are really XTEME all of the time about athletics.
i have a totally post modern tattoo of a scalene triangle.
<DeadorK> fair maiden
<DeadorK> if the cum is going to be in your mouth
<DeadorK> it shall be in mine as well
OK, so there's someone in our class whom everyone hates, and for good reason. He is the biggest douchebag I have ever met, and he thinks he is the most popular kid in the class. He also tries to pick fights with all the guys in our class, even though he's basically the weakest kid in our class. He insults people for no reason, and when people say stuff to him back he just gets angry and tries to fight them. He also laughs whenever he's getting thrown around and pretends like he's not getting hurt, which basically causes him to get beat up more.
[T] ~~~~~> [Tigma] <~~~~~ [Sigma]
You should totally join my fanclub.
lol

Most of these stories are hilarious.

Anyways, there was this guy in my class 7th and 8th grade. He was bearable when he wasn't being incredibly stupid. However, this one time he just kept bothering me excessivly and so I faked winding up for a punch. Of course he flinches and cowers for like a second or two, but then he has the nerve to challenge me to a fight. Being young and emotionally unstable, I tell him to bring it on. The dumbass then palms just infront of my chest and yells "WUSHU PALMSTRIKE!!!" I just snort then grab his arm and slam him into the wall, put him in a headlock from behind and ram my knee into his back. He stopped bothering me after that.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
Oh, so I met this new guy in my gym class that I hate a lot. We were talking, and he is this cocky bastard who's twice my size. We got into a conversation and he said something about short people being bad at everything. (I happen to be tiny, 5'5 105 pounds (I'm 15))
Me: Oh yeah? Bad at everything? I could easily beat you up. (And I probably can, I'm quick and trained in fighting)
Him: *laughs hysterically and walks away*
Me: What? Are you too afraid to fight me?
Him: No, I just find it funny that you said that (Cocky faggot, you really have to meet him to fully understand that.
Me: Okay, fine whatever then, we'll see about that. *I run at him, and throw a fake punch directed at his throat*
Him: *laughs and cuts off, runs away*

I just realized how much this story seems to boost my e-ego. But really, any of these cocky backstards that are like 6 feet tall and think they are the shit piss me off.