Toribash
ok,, make that a version with two rasengans and also two rasengans with 360 degree chest.

please?

edit: just found something: grab you leg with the rasengan and extend your wrist so the rasengan spins and you fire your head at uke: lol
Last edited by deadassassin; Aug 16, 2007 at 08:20 PM. Reason: didn't want to double post
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Double Rasengan Spinning Chest Mod!!
Heres the spinning double rasengan mod you asked for deadassassin.
And the Rasengans are gold btw.
Attached Images
ModPic.jpg (8.8 KB, 18 views)
Attached Files
Double_Spinning_Ransengan.tbm (622 Bytes, 18 views)
H@shmeer, you know you haven't asked permission to modify my mod....Altough, it doesnt matter to me...
And Rasengan is blue this version is red, kyuubi version.
i think he only knows RGB for gold =S lol
anyway im still havin some troubles with Oodama Rasengan but I should have finished it by today. and it is lightblue as its supposed to be =). (non Kyuubi Oodama Rasengan) I will also work on an Kyuubi Oodama Rasengan. Even a more powerfull.

EDIT: Basic Oodama Rasengan is done. And for the Kyuubi edit it'll get too heavy
so that'll have to wait till the weight function is implented.
Also in this mod set the DM Treshold to 10.000 without the point in between. I had to edit the strength of the arm and pec else the ball would get too heavy. It is still heavy but I can't find the source why it is still unbalanced. Also the rasengan is a bit of the arm but that shouldnt matter.

Enjoy.
Attached Files
Oodama Rasengan.tbm (553 Bytes, 24 views)
Last edited by Hamade; Aug 18, 2007 at 11:08 AM.
<Hamster> I need a towel
<Hamster> ._.