Toribash
A new replay I worked on. It's a bit slow in the middle part. But still rate it :3
Attached Files
Ard - slowly but surely.rpl (285.3 KB, 16 views)
RIP ∑
master of the universe
You've improved yet again, Ard. You know how to gain momentum now. There were grabhits, but that's okay since it caused a couple of booms

EDIT: A simple no-grab boomsplit. I'd continue it, but I'm pretty tired right now. Maybe later. As usual, constructive criticism will be appreciated.
Attached Files
What Now.rpl (81.9 KB, 19 views)
Last edited by Geast; Aug 15, 2009 at 11:42 AM.
Real smooth boomhit there, Geast. Although you could decap uke when you were spinning around in a kicking position.

TK multiplayer here. Geast and I were raping eachother on the second replay, first one was with an old friend of mine, seemed that I've finally gotten better than him in TK :V

Third one is a decap in wushu, against Burden :3

Constructive criticism is appreciated, although these are multiplayer.
Attached Files
Ard - The end of noomy.rpl (82.2 KB, 14 views)
RIP ∑
master of the universe
nice was a bit disturbed bye the 2nd name of the replay for a bit all the replay's
8/10
7/10
9/10
(>^-^)>(lick it) <.<(wtf?) *-*(uhh)*-*(lick wat?)
mess with the best die like the rest [pandora]
Another Crap
5 mins on work with ard's opener

C&C the replay's above if you want to get yours C&C'ed as well. ~Ard
Attached Files
59+ACrappyMadman.rpl (136.8 KB, 10 views)
Last edited by Virtue; Aug 18, 2009 at 03:19 PM.
UTM 4ever |4bb не для слабаков
Originally Posted by Unnoo00 View Post
-------->

Nice punch, but it kinda takes away the woah factor when you realize it's a pretty well known wushu move, still, nicely timed decap, very fluid
6/10 - known move

Second replay; Nice! Very unique, I really didn't expect you to be able to decap uke.
8/10 While it's not hard to do a self split or to get to uke if you are alraedy pushed towards him - that decap is holycrap hard, would be 9/10 if you could split him xd

Another Crap
5 mins on work with ard's opener

No offense 59fifty, while I admit it's better than anything I can do in 5 mins, you spend too much time mucking arround there, and all you do is use one arm for holding/grabbing and the other for dismembering, but I have to admit, at the end, you made quite a few dms in a short time.
7/10

@Ard

woah... amazing xd

My replays are comeback aikido moves/pretty aikido fights - hardly any dms here xd

"no u" some nawb tries to lift kick me outside of the dojo - I make him eat ground

"very pretty" you know how the prince in POP does his moves with a pole (ewww not gay stuff... you know, spin on pole and swings his sword in a 360)... imigane if the pole were to be me and the prince where to be some aikido-dude who pole vaulted outside of the dojo

"airrr" launch some poor aikido chap into the air and smash him (with the least powerful punch ever ) into the ground.

"lucky lucky win" an old replay while I still was a blue belt (I think), still, I think we both move very fluidly up to the end..
Attached Files
no u.rpl (33.0 KB, 14 views)
very pretty.rpl (55.0 KB, 10 views)
airrr.rpl (54.9 KB, 9 views)
lucky lucky win.rpl (62.9 KB, 9 views)
tl;dr: deprived is spergin'
More
------->

Originally Posted by Deprived View Post

My replays are comeback aikido moves/pretty aikido fights - hardly any dms here xd

Nice Fights .. ^^

Use the edit button next time. ~ Ard
Attached Files
Annihilation.rpl (175.6 KB, 9 views)
SigKill.rpl (225.1 KB, 8 views)
Last edited by Virtue; Aug 20, 2009 at 12:50 PM.
Deprived: Over all, 8/10

Most of them were multiplayer though. Still, smooth and epic. Post SP replay's too.

Unnoo00:

Annihilation: Smooth and clean hits, real nice. 9/10

SigKill: Let's say you ran out of match frames when you were about to DM the last leg. :3

Here, another replay called madness. It's just another madman I made with a nice pose. I didn't bother booming up the rest of the legs though.
Attached Files
Ard - madness.rpl (198.9 KB, 9 views)
RIP ∑
master of the universe