Toribash
Originally Posted by SporeCc View Post
I also agree that Prototype was great fun. The graphics left something to be desired, but really that was justified with the controls and gameplay.

It's entertaining, but far too short, the characterisation is terrible and it can be frustratingly difficult at times.

Alone In The Dark, i was looking forward to that game, it had such good tech behind it, but they forgot to put in good gameplay.
Prototype is a little bit boring. You know, beginning of the game. Pretty cool, you are discovering new powers etc. There are only few enemies. Let me count... Army, Infected,hunters,leader hunters, hydras...and that's all. And it's pretty annoying when you are trying to get to soldier who is calling strike team, and it's too late xD Anyway tht game is pretty much fun, when you are consuming grandmas and gliding from building to building. But the biggest minus is a game lenght. Completed it in 7 hours. It was like I got that game, launching at morning, playing and WTF it's outro lol. AND THAT"S DISAPPOINTING.
Fable 2 and Fallout 3, these dispointed me so much, it took too long to get into any of them and the story lines in both tend to drag on soooo much just to get 1% further in the game yet other people enjoy them??
spore was a bit of a dissapointment. everybody was treating it like it was going to be GOD OF ALL GAMES when really it was ok. without the hype it would have been better.

destroy all humans series. Fun at first, but get really old really fast. It's a shame too, they had a lot of potential.
^garblejfidlssja beflijfdsl baeufkh dsjlinuefjdsl
Originally Posted by raydark101 View Post
I think everyone who has played it can agree.

Spore.

SPORE!

IT WAS FUCKING DICK-SHIT!

I thought it was going to have a big-looong tribal and civ stage where you had to capture the whole continent, then (in civ) the whole world with epic wep0nz.

But it came the fuck out like: Go kill 5 tribes in 'teh triabl staeg' to advance.
And then: Go kill 10 cities in 'teh civolozatshun staeg' to advance, BUT, THERES A CATCH, YOU ONLY HAVE 3 UNIT TYPES AND 3 GAY FUCK STUPID RACES, OF WHICH ONE IS GOOD, EAT THAT FUCKING GAY PEOPLE WHO PAYED FOR THE GAME! WE JUST FUCKED YOU SOME 6 HOURS OF YOUR LIFE!
OWNED.

And then,

"According to our calculations (8D), It will take you approximately (8x) 60 years with 24 hours a day of gameplay, To conquer the whole galaxy"
And on the back of the box
"Rise through the stages of life and conquer the whole galaxy, you incoherent moron!"

I Lol'd so hard
Originally Posted by raydark101 View Post

Spore.

SPORE!

I thought it was going to have a big-looong tribal and civ stage where you had to capture the whole continent, then (in civ) the whole world with epic wep0nz.

But it came the fuck out like: Go kill 5 tribes in 'teh triabl staeg' to advance.
And then: Go kill 10 cities in 'teh civolozatshun staeg' to advance, BUT, THERES A CATCH, YOU ONLY HAVE 3 UNIT TYPES AND 3 GAY FUCK STUPID RACES, OF WHICH ONE IS GOOD, EAT THAT FUCKING GAY PEOPLE WHO PAYED FOR THE GAME! WE JUST FUCKED YOU SOME 6 HOURS OF YOUR LIFE!
OWNED.

And then,

"According to our calculations (8D), It will take you approximately (8x) 60 years with 24 hours a day of gameplay, To conquer the whole galaxy"
"Rise through the stages of life and conquer the whole galaxy, you incoherent moron!"

Quoted for truth, and I laughed.
Originally Posted by raydark101

Spore.

SPORE!

OWNED.

And then,

I think we can all agree Spore was the biggest dissapointment uptill now in the history of gaming.
Originally Posted by KROOK View Post
Fable 2 and Fallout 3, these dispointed me so much, it took too long to get into any of them and the story lines in both tend to drag on soooo much just to get 1% further in the game yet other people enjoy them??

I don't know about Fable 2 but Fallout 3 doesn't take very long to get into
And no sir it's story isn't very long.
Just alot of walking is all.
Overall I can beat the game in like 2 hours at most.
But the side quests make in drag on and on.
But the worst game in my opinion is Halo 3 Matchmaking.
back
Originally Posted by Mapleleaf View Post
I think we can all agree Spore was the biggest dissapointment uptill now in the history of gaming.

Yahtzee said it best about Will Wright:

"If you make something truly great, it better be the last creation you make in your fucking life."
Final Fantasy 12. Couldn't get into the battle system. I get wanting to change up, but all they did was make a shitty version of the online one.

<suomynona> It might kill you, but, that's the worst it'll do