Toribash
Hello this is phoenix7 the leader of Delta I was wondering if I would ever get exepted to Urban after Allessandro asked me to join.

Old Clans:Hellrazor,Sigma, Delta
Why you want to join?:Well I was asked by Alessandro and I belive I am a good and Active player
Skills you can bring to Urban:I will bring mainly wushu and akido skills
Other Qualities:I am a respectfull player and will try my best to improve and make Urban a better clan
You will need to include 3-5 replays. I will send these in if I decide to join because i run my own clan named delta.

Thankyou
We would have no problem with you applying mate. With a recommendation i imagen moving to a testing thread would be fairly quick.

I can understand how you may have issues with leaving your current clan. However you would not be contacting us if you were completely happy. We ask that you are clanless when tested for the sake of good sportsmanship between clans. As long as your clan is aware you are applying for Urban its should be fine.
-----------------------------------------
Org's :: OldA OoT OrMo
as for rocky the replays were fine but I did not like what I was seeing from his posts... however I do not want to vote no right off the bat like that, so I will just not officially vote and see what others have to say.

And since phoenix hasn't really applied yet I will not vote on him yet either.
[sigpic][/sigpic]
From a looong time ago:
[21:56]<Blam>ManBreakfast: Frunk wants to know why you banned him from IRC
[21:56]<ManBreakfast>oh, fuck
[21:56]=-=Mode #toribash -b Frunk!*Frankie'sip by ManBreakfast
Belt: 6th dan
Preferred Mods: aikido (aikidoBD), kb, tk, lenshu3.
Old Clans: BtC (been in BtC since dec 2008 untill a week ago)
Why you want to join?: Well, because I like this clan a lot for the number of reasons -
I know and see a lot Urban members, playing and talking with them is always a pleasent xp. This is a community I see myself fitting in and also I think I could become a valuable part of it.
Skills you can bring to Urban: somewhat good aikido player and active member with some srs flooding skills.
Other Qualities: responsible, resonable, smart and shy.
You will need to include 3-5 replays.
Replays were chosen almsot at random, dont rly see the point in picking some "cool" replays which splits/decaps in some low dm mod. So here are couple of regular games in mods I like.
p.s. oh and I prolly should mention that im MP only player, was never interested in SP and suck at it, use it for perfecting some openers and may be skateboarding replays only =p
p.s.s. list of tourneys/events won (not complete list though) if needed - is here
Attached Files
aikidothrow.rpl (70.9 KB, 18 views)
akido1.rpl (68.8 KB, 13 views)
KB1.rpl (70.9 KB, 12 views)
lenshu3.2.rpl (82.3 KB, 11 views)
lenshu3.rpl (81.9 KB, 10 views)
Last edited by DeadKenny; Jun 16, 2009 at 10:21 PM.
#!/bin/bash
application
Belt:black

Preferred Mods:wushu, akido, judo,tk

Old Clans:Cookie

Why you want to join?: cause it was urbans vids that got me playing tori in the first place and ive wanted to join ever since i started playing, ive been working hard to become a better player so that i may be good enough to join one day. i think you guys are a fun having group of ppl but really skilled and thats the kind of clan that i want to be in. =]

Skills you can bring to Urban: id bring wushu skills mostly, some akido

Other Qualities: im a very friendly person, im nice to every one in the game and im on like every day lol, i would work as hard as i can to bring urban respect and i would never leave since ive been working up to it since the day i started!
You will need to include 3-5 replays.
Attached Files
jujitsu power!.rpl (43.4 KB, 7 views)
running.rpl (127.0 KB, 10 views)
run around with head =].rpl (115.7 KB, 5 views)
wushu_move.rpl (35.5 KB, 6 views)
come back with legs.rpl (49.4 KB, 6 views)
Hi. I would like to join UrbanUnit.

Belt: 4th dan black. my qi is frozen rite now. i should be 6th dan.

Other clans: i am leader of Kickers, which was going to become official soon. But many of the good players left and my coleader VVbog recruited many noobs so it isn't a good clan anymore. But still i have experience in even being a leader of a clan.

Why i want to join: Because i have always heard this was an elite and fair clan so i am driven to joining. I am not extremely active on the forum, though i will be more active if i am accepted. I am always online in-game except in the summer because i dont have a computer.

Skills: i am good in wushu, i have good counter-attacks and i usually win. i am also good in judo and aikido. Many times i go in free play though. i can decap in many ways easily, and also body split.

Other quailities: i am a fair player, and does not brag when winning. I am nice and i do not rebel. I hope to be accepted, since i really like this clan and it is good.

Thanks *bou nce*

-REEKONDUB

i cant post replays for my application because i am not on my computer
Last edited by Ern; Jun 17, 2009 at 01:35 AM.
kenny yes
[sigpic][/sigpic]
From a looong time ago:
[21:56]<Blam>ManBreakfast: Frunk wants to know why you banned him from IRC
[21:56]<ManBreakfast>oh, fuck
[21:56]=-=Mode #toribash -b Frunk!*Frankie'sip by ManBreakfast
Yes to kenny. He seems like a fine addition to the clan.

----
ToxicWaste, No from me. Replays was a bit meh, and had a awfull lot of Instagib in it..
----

RocYaJaw, as long as you are applying for 2 clans. we cant proseed in here..
(you know the whole DAT thingy)
[Urban]|OLDA