Endurance Onslaught 6.0
my vote will be a yes as soon as you get 100 posts to boost up your chances vist us in our irc channel #daf

message me if you need a link to it.
🫷🦚🫸
Originally Posted by sirkill1 View Post
my vote will be a yes as soon as you get 100 posts to boost up your chances vist us in our irc channel #daf

message me if you need a link to it.

Yes i'm a lot more active now So i will get there within a week, but my issue is that I don't know how to use IRC.
The Name Of The Game.
  1. Your in-game name: Dreojs
  2. Your belt(min brown belt): 4th dan black belt
  3. Your skills: im a realy good aikido player and i can do some decent wushu and default(classic)
  4. Why you want to join (About 100 words[must be convincing]):I have heard about this clan that its active on forum i like that and that it has very nice members.That sounds like a great clan that fits to me so i was thinkeng lets give it a shot to try to join and here is the application i hope you like it.
  5. Any replays you wish us to see(only original mod or regular in game mods No Twin sword , or instagrab.):
  6. Any of your artwork you would like us to see: I dont have any artworks but i am trying to improve. When i have il show you.
  7. How active on forums: 3-4 hours a day
  8. How active in game :1-2 hours a day
  9. Min posts 100: I have just above 100 but my post count was dropped because off the forum hack
  10. Do you have a good understanding of The Forums/Game:i have
  11. Anything else you want us to know: If someone needs help feel free to ask me. And add the clan it says zero but i left them 3 days ago and the leader didn't saw it.
style decap.rpl (71.9 KB)

great madman stand up.rpl (107.2 KB)

fatal.rpl (140.7 KB)

fatal crash.rpl (125.8 KB)

most wanted madman.rpl (124.3 KB)
Attached Files
style decap.rpl (71.9 KB, 7 views)
great madman stand up.rpl (107.2 KB, 7 views)
fatal.rpl (140.7 KB, 7 views)
fatal crash.rpl (125.8 KB, 6 views)
most wanted madman.rpl (124.3 KB, 7 views)
Last edited by dreojs; Feb 20, 2011 at 08:20 PM.
1 not that good of replays fro a 4h dan
2 post count has nothing to do with the hack because 1 you acc is an 09 enough time for anyone to get more than what you have 2 the hack was months ago.
3you dont have a good understanding of the forums if you did you would know that you have to go to the clan tab to quit the clan just posting it doesn't do shit.

my vote is a No

0yes 1 No's
Originally Posted by hhu80 View Post
1 not that good of replays fro a 4h dan
2 post count has nothing to do with the hack because 1 you acc is an 09 enough time for anyone to get more than what you have 2 the hack was months ago.
3you dont have a good understanding of the forums if you did you would know that you have to go to the clan tab to quit the clan just posting it doesn't do shit.

my vote is a No

0yes 1 No's

i know but i id quit toribash for like 8 monds and now im starting again.
I dont know about the post count but it went to 0 right after the forum hack.
the last is one is because i have never bine on a official clan before and i didn't knew how to get out.
I quit zero and thanks for tyhe tip.
I still hope i can join dead and forgotten.
Last edited by dreojs; Feb 20, 2011 at 10:06 PM.
^ keep trying, as long as you aren't a douchebag and the leaders can see that you're genuine about wanting to join for a good reason, you stand a good chance
Obviously not a kamikaze platypus.
Don't press the DEATH BUTTON!
Originally Posted by dreojs View Post
  1. Your in-game name: Dreojs
  2. Your belt(min brown belt): 4th dan black belt
  3. Your skills: im a realy good aikido player and i can do some decent wushu and default(classic)
  4. Why you want to join (About 100 words[must be convincing]):I have heard about this clan that its active on forum i like that and that it has very nice members.That sounds like a great clan that fits to me so i was thinkeng lets give it a shot to try to join and here is the application i hope you like it.
  5. Any replays you wish us to see(only original mod or regular in game mods No Twin sword , or instagrab.):
  6. Any of your artwork you would like us to see: I dont have any artworks but i am trying to improve. When i have il show you.
  7. How active on forums: 3-4 hours a day
  8. How active in game :1-2 hours a day
  9. Min posts 100: I have just above 100 but my post count was dropped because off the forum hack
  10. Do you have a good understanding of The Forums/Game:i have
  11. Anything else you want us to know: If someone needs help feel free to ask me. And add the clan it says zero but i left them 3 days ago and the leader didn't saw it.
style decap.rpl (71.9 KB)

great madman stand up.rpl (107.2 KB)

fatal.rpl (140.7 KB)

fatal crash.rpl (125.8 KB)

most wanted madman.rpl (124.3 KB)

You also copied the style of my app!
-----
Why is no one saying yes or no to me? So far I have 1 yes and 0 No's.
Last edited by 3llismore; Feb 20, 2011 at 11:22 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
The Name Of The Game.
Be patient. The three clan leaders are the ones who need to decide, and it might be a tricky descision.
Obviously not a kamikaze platypus.
Don't press the DEATH BUTTON!