Ranking
Originally Posted by Dr0pK1ck View Post
Solax: u telling me if someone puts a gun to ur head you wouldn't care?
If so we gonna have a visit. Correct me if I'm wrong but you don't want to die but you don't care if you do? Or you don't want to die you do care but IF you died your wouldn't be afraid?

I have no wish to die at the moment and I'm not afraid of dieing for the curiosity is preventing me from being worried.
I think when you die you see a long tunnel of light and when you make it to the end you see a guy behinda huge brown judge stand thingy. You see a lake of fire on the left and a cliff with water at the bottom to the right. The guy says you have done good you may have 2 choices:Jump off the cliff and be reincarnated into whatever you want or stay with me. You jump off the cliff you are reincarnated into a girl who later becomes a slut but thats a different story.

So you get 3 choices go to hell (i reccomend this one :P), be reincarnated or stay with gawd
Last edited by Twankie; Aug 9, 2011 at 06:02 AM.
Your signature has been banned because it draws in hate. Thank you, Toribash Community.
HM. personally, I'll be visiting the devil when i pass, but I'll be high as fuck when i die.
The demon inside me exhales a breath of smoke, when i feel the beat in my chest like a stethoscope, check my pulse
Originally Posted by Pwender View Post
Errr, I was always curious about this subject. I think we'll just be born again. I don't really believe in heaven, hell or any other form of afterlife really.

Im a christian and think personally the same way .

The fact that everyone comes to hell or heaven is kinda weird if you think about it .
It must be overfilled with crowds of people and also live would be boring if nothing special happens and every day is a good day ..
Videoshop:www.youtube.com/eistea1(Only good replays )TEO http://forum.toribash.com/showthread...80#post4333680 your favorite satanist
Originally Posted by DeathDeeler View Post
HM. personally, I'll be visiting the devil when i pass, but I'll be high as fuck when i die.

i doubt you will, you degrade life that much?
A dueler is only a good as his finest lift.

I love many people on this forum such as ...
Uric|Internet|Stellar|Wesley|Boonana|AJ|FireBolty|iRookie|Brucia|Kristis133|Liquidoom|Lightningkid
[type=noob]monk[noob]
I respect...
Being dead didnt bother me before I was alive, so it wont bother me when I die later on. I heared something like that in a quote, and I think of death in that way now.
Oh well, what can we discuss if only our opinions get in our way? We go SOMEWHERE, but we don't exactly know where in general.
Religion is good for these types of spiritual problems, giving a person their type of answer. But we don't have factual evidence where we go. Yes, I may sound like an ass, but I'm trying to state how non-religion would ask this.
Originally Posted by gameEater View Post
Ok i want to point out something. If you die and your born again, then what does that mean for new born babies. Are they just the reincarnation of someone else? Also how would that explain the growing population? The only way that theory would work is if we had a perfectly consistant population.
i.e. 1 dies, 1 is born.

sorry if it offended you, ily

And if that was true, by RELIGIOUS or more specific, Christian standards, there would be 2 people in the world...

I'll burn in hell for what I did to those poor, poor orphaned kittens with that gasoline.

heaven/hell, maybe, eternal darkness = how? What would it be like to not exist lol. Maybe you'd just be a floating atom.

On the death note (lol) itself, I'm not afraid of death, and have a wish to die by the bullet. (not suicide, if you were thinking that, or were thinking of saying "lolol he wants to shoot himself")
Last edited by Zayex; Aug 10, 2011 at 07:25 AM.
the inner machinations of my mind are an enigma