Toribash
Re: 3D Spirit Roster
Is it alright for more than one person to have the same color? I know Chozo wants to be black, but I would as well if that's okay. If not, I can think of something else. Perhaps this isn't the best place to mention this, but I am also in need of ideas for a new head, preferably pertinent to my name, but I dunno what to do. Any suggestions?
[22:26] million: someday, we're gonna destroy space-time
[22:26] million: I'd like to be partly responsible
hmmm.. well umbra i guess u can be black to but at the same time it all depends on your new head colour so we'll see and happy i was meant to be gold but im sure we can both be to.. i'll muck around with my colours to see what i can make.. i will try and do as many as poss tommorow mornng/afternoon GMT (london) time.
well, my head will probably be black and red or something related to my name

for those of you who don't know, umbra is a latin root meaning shadow, and fire means fire
[22:26] million: someday, we're gonna destroy space-time
[22:26] million: I'd like to be partly responsible
Originally Posted by happydog
You could always make my joints RAINBOW

I can try that. should look quite nice. but i'll try both ways (gold and rainbow) and see what u like best
Hey im sorry guys that i havnt done any of the work i said i would today but i have had a reformat my whole comp and its taken me all day i should still be on for tonights game though as ive got rid of all the kinks! wo ho!