Toribash
Eh. I don't think enough people (Yes, including me) are good enough at making SP replays.
But I don't want to force the meatspin mod on anyone.. It's a fun mod imo, and it does take skill.
Yes, Lag. Meatspin3.tbm is the correct one I believe.

If not Meatspin, I think we should do Ninjitsu, lenshu3ing, ABD, Aikido, Jousting?, Judofrac, or TK.

All my opinion, so do what you will. :P
True, I wouldn't mind doing an Akido one, but it would be so much easier to do an SP one.
I don't want to have to do like a 2-month long MP tourney
Proud Leader of [Ethereal]
Maybe a stereotypical madman competition that everyone else does. With better prizes.

OR

A SPARRING COMPETTITION
Last edited by LagSwitch; Jan 26, 2013 at 09:40 PM.
NOODLE ARMS
Originally Posted by LagSwitch View Post
Maybe a stereotypical madman competition that everyone else does. With better prizes.

OR

A SPARRING COMPETTITION

Could work, but how many teams do you really think would enter? Probably like 3-4 max.
I do and don't like the SP. I do think it will be cool. I don't like how the people who are VERY good will just dominate... I like mod that no one knows, so we all are even. Yes, the advanced played will be flexible, but normal mods wouldn't be fair... Everyone does Aikido or basic tourneys, we need a tourney that say "ETHR" Not a tourney that says "Oh look, another tourney, sigh". So Meatspin would be a cool mod for it
☆*:.。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆
Originally Posted by Nijia View Post
I do and don't like the SP. I do think it will be cool. I don't like how the people who are VERY good will just dominate...

I think think of about 5-10 teams off the top of my head right now. There are a lot of players that would make this competition REALLY intense. I mean, if the stakes were high, it would motivate alot of people to give it a shot. And we'd be dealing with more skilled contestants.
NOODLE ARMS
I think think of about 5-10 teams off the top of my head right now. There are a lot of players that would make this competition REALLY intense. I mean, if the stakes were high, it would motivate alot of people to give it a shot. And we'd be dealing with more skilled contestants.

Yeah, but about the prizes, 5-10 teams. That's 5-10 entries. Unless it's like 5k an entry (Or we make a prize of like 10-20k) then it's not going to be worth it to a lot of them.
Originally Posted by InfernoXZ View Post
Unless it's like 5k an entry (Or we make a prize of like 10-20k)

You know, that's a pretty cheap compared to how much you guys (I'm not allowed to say we until I get promoted again) put into applying for official.
Last edited by LagSwitch; Jan 26, 2013 at 10:27 PM.
NOODLE ARMS
You know, that's a pretty cheap compared to how much you guys (I'm not allowed to say we until I get promoted again) put into applying for official.

Lol, there's no way we're doing a 150k tournament. Period.