it's first to 10 wins
-----
update:
score is 8-7 for us
-----
the mighty reapers won by 10-7( mostly me...actualy only i played
clan rank 28
-----
ok new war with them. this time to 15. I play a few rounds then i'm out for the day
-----
OK!
So there is yet another war
[M] vs [Reaper]
5 - 10 (fyeah)
This one is to 15 wins. Get 'em guys. Gl.
Last edited by Insanity; Nov 21, 2013 at 12:09 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
= SELLING MARKET INVENTORY =
Pm me for deals
^ let's rank up
If u play with metal and the war dosen't start find and ask fish on irc...he knows what to do.
Pm me for deals
I need at least two more people online at 7pm (gmt -3) (in around 15hours from now) so we can have a 3x3 war against Deadly Clan
i try to be there.
ahmmm we have to finish the war with metal first...5 more wins...
I saw some the other day but the war diden't resume, i guess there are still some bugs in the system.
Pm me for deals
Dont start big wars you can't handle alone, like, if you want to war create a first to 7 one and do it alone, cause we probably wont be able to start another because there's one active already.
I made it longer specially for other members to get to play in it. Metal members should be on tonight, idk try /sa for them, and fight. Hope the war is no glitched. If it is ask fish about it and he will probably make it work.

Current score is 10-6 for us. We need only 5 more wins.
This isthe second war with them. I had one alone and i won by 10-7
We have big advantage in this war, we lead by 4 points...should be easy win for us, but be carefull they have some wicked members to, but still we have a big advantage.
Colo if u find time to play finish this one so we can start another one.
Pm me for deals
I'll get home in about 9 or 10 h, but depends in what condition i will be in...idk if i can play, i feel like getting out and have a beer but i'll be on tomorow all morning
Pm me for deals
Moncho good to have you back we@war with metal atm. Check at clans/wars for any ongoing fights.
Pm me for deals