Endurance Onslaught 6.0
I hate it when you are talking to someone and you struggle to find a word you very well goddamn know, then you spend the rest of the day thinking what that word is. Then you can't sleep, cause you are still thinking of that word.

You give in and open your thesaurus/dictionary to look for the word. "It sounds like this, I KNOW IT... I just cant place a word.." Then you finally get to sleep. When you wake up and as you are eating breakfast, you finally remember what the word is, and you call your friend and try to resume your conversation at the point where you struggled, and your friend forgets what you were talking about. Now you have that goddamn word repeating over and over in your head.
1) I hate it when people try to explain something to me that I already know/like I'm retarded.

2) I hate it when people log off of a computer and leave the monitor on. Just because the energy star is on it doesn't mean you can just leave it on without wasting power.

3) I also hate over-imposing/too many rules. Like there's this one site I go to that has 30 rules. Another site just has 5 that are generally just saying "Don't be a dick and you'll be fine".
Guess which site I like better.

4) I hate it when people write statements as questions.

Example:
Originally Posted by jaredvcxz View Post
(Posted for context)I checked on a trusted site, and Sly Cooper is ONLY the 99th best selling game. HOW THE HELL DID THIS HAPPEN?!

Originally Posted by S0uL3aTer View Post
It's not on that page?

i liek turtelz xd
The only thing I hate more than Dalir is getting a song stuck in my head when i only know a few of the lyrics
:D
Originally Posted by Blam View Post
The only thing I hate more than Dalir is getting a song stuck in my head when i only know a few of the lyrics

Or a song that I utterly hate...
i liek turtelz xd