Toribash
Originally Posted by 4zb41 View Post
Gelatine: They had no navel.

Here's one:

A well known scientist is taking readings in the far north to investigate global warming. He relays his readings back to base via a handheld radio. During his report he remarks that "the temperature is minus 40 degrees". Base responds, "Is that in Celcius or Fahrenheit?" to which the scientist remarks, "I couldn't care less which way you record it!"
Why would the scientist respond in such an outlandish manner?

Because he hadn't slept for 48 hours and it was fucking cold.
I R IRONMAN
Originally Posted by 4zb41 View Post
Gelatine: They had no navel.

Here's one:

A well known scientist is taking readings in the far north to investigate global warming. He relays his readings back to base via a handheld radio. During his report he remarks that "the temperature is minus 40 degrees". Base responds, "Is that in Celcius or Fahrenheit?" to which the scientist remarks, "I couldn't care less which way you record it!"
Why would the scientist respond in such an outlandish manner?

-40 degrees Celsius = -40 degrees Fahrenheit
-----
A man finds a genie. He asks the genie to show him what hell and heaven looks like.
The genie, with his awesome magical powers opens a hole in the ground. He sees 10 people sitting around a big round table. Each person has a pair of 3-foot long chopsticks, and there is plenty of food on the table, but everyone has a hard time eating and is unhappy.
The genie then shows the man what heaven looks like. Everything is the same, 10 people sitting around a round table with 3-foot long chopsticks. However, everyone is happy. Why?
Last edited by Huck; Apr 8, 2011 at 06:03 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
beep
Oh heres a new one:A Man is stuck in a room 40 stories tall.No doors and walls are to far apart to double jump back and forth how does he get out?
Say: Eye Spell: Map Say Ness :3