Ranking
Originally Posted by Toffee View Post

You insisted on using an old name of mine in attempts to bother me. You were informed of why calling trans people by old names is harmful and you willfully ignored that to continue bothering me. Good riddance.

I have no f*cking clue why calling trans people their old names is harmful. You were trans even as Maya so what is the difference? We're talking about toribash names here. If you confuse reality with online then I can't do anything about it. You get offended by everything and I can't bother to care. I won't reply to your nonsense after this one.

Originally Posted by Fyu-Neru View Post
I have no f*cking clue why calling trans people their old names is harmful. You were trans even as Maya so what is the difference? We're talking about toribash names here. If you confuse reality with online then I can't do anything about it. You get offended by everything and I can't bother to care. I won't reply to your nonsense after this one.

Why are you so insistent on calling somebody by a name they don’t go by anymore? Just start calling them toffee and keep it pushing it’s really that easy.
Signature
Originally Posted by Swosh View Post
Why are you so insistent on calling somebody by a name they don’t go by anymore? Just start calling them toffee and keep it pushing it’s really that easy.

I'm not insistent. I did it twice and none of them were to annoy them. I called them Maya first when I didn't know they didn't want to be called that after the name change. The second was on discord where I argued with someone about Toffee not wanting to be called Maya anymore. Didn't say it directly to them. That's also where I got banned from discord by sir.

stop derailing my post with your ego party guys I just wanna know some tips and tricks for permaban speedrun idc about which online persona is more important than the other
BRODY GIVES 0 FUCKS
My name is Toffee. I don't know why having my posts deleted would prevent me from calling out shitty behavior. Care to clarify?

dunno why you'd have your posts deleted but haha recent history complain

"Toffee" will always be maya in my brain because its just what i've known them as, no one would refer to me as 'id' but as phish

on the topic of the thread, posting links to anything scammy looking in Beginner place, would get you the spambot ban quick
Last edited by id; 1 Week Ago at 10:46 AM.
I imagine you've picked up on this by now but... I don't care.

I am really perplexed by this seemingly oxymoronic statement. You say you don't care, yet you have dedicated a large amount of your time to defending yourself and attacking others who you deem to be of lesser intelligence/morally "bad people". This isnt resonant of someone who doesn't care and I am really bored of your ego ventilation in toribash. Surely you have more entertaining things you can be doing with your life
BRODY GIVES 0 FUCKS
Originally Posted by Jinu View Post
you guys can call me anytime

Hi anytime I’m froog
><><<<<<<3333
dbdbdbdbdbdbdbdbdbdbdbdbdbdb
Originally Posted by GHOSTFACEKILLAH View Post
that person wouldnt have said shit if u didnt bring it up out of nowhere u dumb motherfucker now we gotta deal with them

thanks alot tyka u dumb sack of bricks

sorry
I fucking hate Loona