Toribash
Total yes.
multiple texture uploader! updated: multiple texture remover!
updated pretty colorlist!

<BobJoelZ> ok ive just rebooted my pc and ive tried to activate my reflex on yahoo internet explorer :/ no luck

<Aracoon> I do not enjoy having anal sex with multiple men
I don't even know him.
Get in IRC pl0x.
New Zealand
~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~
PM Erth, he loves it.
~~~~~~~~~~
<~Lightningkid> I'm a spiteful dickhead
<Muur> Ah, good old Dutch Wall Sex..
<~Fish> I love handling dicks
Hi uric, spacellama, bloob, echoforce, usimm and the various others which , know of me in irc! I would greatly appreciate it if I recieved ally with clan. I'd like to be more than just that random guy that hangs about in your irc channel, I'd like to be the random guy that hangs around on your forums and irc as well. I promise to rant every so often on your board about interesting things in a some what similar fashion to which i do on irc. Also, I'm somewhat helpful in things that require helping with, like math.
🫷🦚🫸
Originally Posted by sirkill1 View Post
Hi uric, spacellama, bloob, echoforce, usimm and the various others which , know of me in irc! I would greatly appreciate it if I recieved ally with clan. I'd like to be more than just that random guy that hangs about in your irc channel, I'd like to be the random guy that hangs around on your forums and irc as well. I promise to rant every so often on your board about interesting things in a some what similar fashion to which i do on irc. Also, I'm somewhat helpful in things that require helping with, like math.

yes.
Originally Posted by sirkill1 View Post

Yes.
Back for good.
Originally Posted by assassin8r View Post
Why am
I not
an ally
(this is more than 4 lines)

I may only be a small child, but I can still count. That post contains only 4 lines, and no more. The application itself is actually 3 lines, the 4th line is a comment about the application and isn't actually a part of it. So really, it's less than 4 lines.

IDUNLIKETHISONE!
Windows wouldn't suck so much if it were a vacuum cleaner.
my joke about windows is better than pusga's
So I'm making my own clan now that I've been rejected and will reapply if it fails. But for now, I request ally. Let's see... usimm, Echoforce, Uric, and Sil know me (I assume I need to know less people to be an ally than I need to be a member), plus I already talked a bit with you guys on IRC and will later in the future. Basically that's about it (obvious). Oh, and to go along with sirkill's "I can help with math" card, I can help with college level human anatomy and advanced English (as in writing, not rules like what a freaking coordinating conjunction is because no one cares).
Last edited by Rayleigh; Jun 8, 2011 at 06:03 AM.