Toribash
Originally Posted by CrazyTaco View Post
crash bandicoot 2, tony hawk's pro skater 2 for PS2

Those were PS1
FUCKING MAGNETS EVERYWHERE IN THIS BITCH
My first game ever, and favorite game (and series) to this day is Metal Gear Solid. I first played the third, then the first and second, then the 4th :3

i have a wii but i used to have a ps2 so 1st game for ps2 and wii are 1st up wii so its wii sports and next up ps2 songebob battle of hte bakini bottom
first game : legend of zelda ocarina of time
favorite game : legend of zelda ocarina of time <3
Got any problems or questions about computers or any other tech?Feel free to PM me any time. Lmod for Computer/Mobile Chat
Ehh, I've been on the PC most of my gaming life.

It started out with Starcraft, then moved to playBattlefield (an old game on a dead website called bonus) it's actually being remade into a game called Utanks. Hurray.

But I actually played runescape most of the time because we had dial-up unil like, 2006.
But not the runescape we know and (love?) today. It was quite a bit different back in 2001. It was nice and simple. Thankfully they went back to a classic wilderness and added some nice features, though archers are a bit overpowered.

As for consoles, I only ever played Nintendo games. Short of an emulator, they're the one kind of experience you can't get on a PC.
My seniority means you should probably just agree with everything I say
Tekken 2.
I love learning the moves from that game.
They are quite easy to replicate if you're good at martial arts.
'°o[Ethr♥][My Music][B.A.W.S.]o°'
#Team@#w#@