Toribash
Originally Posted by DeakManiac View Post
lil wayne thinks he got money, eminem thinks he got fame, they aint got shit because they both are lame. My book is a judgement of the true meaning in depth. I spit so much diss that you end up deaf. I am so hadcore that you can't think reps because you just failed in a social class that's all about taking steps. Go back to kindegarten and read a poem, because your lyrics just got owned. Now please just bounce back and sit in that chair, because my world is not about sitting and stare. I won't back down from any rap challenge, I am to legit and I am waiting to smash in. Break down the old brick wall and give out my fucking battle call

Slim shady, oh wait you changed your name. You try to come out with forutune and fame. You think you got skill but I am the realist white boy, shut the fuck up you cracker ass bitch who gets treated like a toy. You are a puppet under the control of the goverment, you are a stupid ass human who thinks he understands the most of it. You can't even compute what is different from you and I, except that I am better and I control the whole sky. Look me in the eye eminem, and tell me what you want. You want to hit this blunt or go sit in my trunk. I got enough room to make you not exist, because we don't need you no more, and no im not sick. You can't compete against lil rj, I am so god damn crazy I just wreck every beat thrown my way. Eminem, take a seat and listen to real rap. This isn't a 90s game this is real rap. This aint no crap about "when im gone", because if you was gone, the world would be fun. we wouldnt need guns and need to judge by race, because I can push that shit right in your face

you cried to your mom saying "rj is a white boy and he beat me in a rap" well damnit son I told you was just all crap. That's just sad man why you do me like this? This is just funny it's a fucking damn diss. This is what it is, and I aint repeating it again, so SHUT THE FUCK UP AND SIT IN THAT FUCKING GOD DAMN VAN!. Yea that's just about all I got to say, a stupid ass bitch who acts all gay. A stupid mother fucker who can't take shit away, a stupid ass cunt who looks the other way. Get off my jock, I am the incredible hulk, I smash you into the pavement and turn you into chalk. Grab a glock and kill you on the spot. I ain't no MGK, nor a Mac Miller, Just a natural born killer I grab my glock sitting on the table, pull in the lot and hold up the label. Record companys dig my shit i told you mother fucker Im to legit. You challenged me in a way you would lose, but you thought you had it well bo ho. You are a joke, a patheticl ife form a fucking no good bitch who aint worth dyin for

no one can beat those

~Warm up

I'm gonna hit the bullseye.

Were you rappin or writting poetry for a tea party?
I'm about to goto war, I'm a fucking one man army.
I been waiting for a battle of this caliber
looks like a got my hopes up cause its gonna be a massacre
Dont think of this as first strike but as me accepting your challange
do us a favor and dont run to avoid taking damage
/me picks up the mic.
About god damn time someone got the balls to stand to me.
ok...ok.
here I go.
iLiltay, you are a discrace to the human race, You can get in my face or pick up a mace but dude i just owned ya shit and it was like a Ace. shut the fuck up and get on pace. get on my level and stop speaking to the devil, pick up that shovel and burry you a cubhole. Dive on in it and just waist away because your shit is not raw, but my shit is a takeaway, and this rap was just a fucking giveaway. You tried and you failed, you tried and now you want a bail. Go back and read some peoms, because your lyrics just got owned.

/me drops the mic and goes back to the darkness.
Last edited by Noobie; May 5, 2013 at 04:12 AM.
X|Twitter: @YRBWrld |-| FB: @YRBWrldFP
Discord: Discord Me
/me picks up the mic.
ok...ok.
here I go.
iLiltay, you are a discrace to the human race, You can get in my face or pick up a ace but dude ill slam your ass with a fucking mace. shut the fuck up and get on pace. get on my level and stop speaking to the devil, pick up that shovel and burry you a cubhole. Dive on in it and just waist away because your shit is not raw, but my shit is a takeaway, and this rap was just a fucking giveaway. You tried and you failed, you tried and now you want a bail. Go back and read some peoms, because your lyrics just got owned.

watch this video deak http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0kRAKXFrYQ4
why the hell does it say "bakugan"? oh because of / me command
do us all a favor and stop rappin, be a wiseman
ur verses are garbage, ur better off bein a hypeman
i got the tight plan, keepin the heater n my right hand
ull make a fine fan, im on top like after u smoke plants
cant stand cause im makin paper, u tryin flip scripts
sayin u run wit killa cliques, callin the cops and givin tips
i emptied a clip on the last kid that snitch
u woulda thought he swallowed cement, the way i had em shitin bricks
heres some AdviCe
timin is first and it seems to be the key
let them diss u first then respond immediately
in order to master the art of war dont start a war
shit not no more I scared em off there are no more
u cant score, and i aint a human im a
suicidal super sonic suicidal unabomba
jeffrey domma left me he legacy to carry on alotta
rumors that im the new osama
and talks about im the hottest to be honest
hiphop aint been the same since Tupac moved to Cuba on us
You coulda saved alot more time and just wrote "A dur dur durrr"
The only possible explanation for your 'rap' is that you were born 2 months premature
I'm sharper then a stylus, U are average
It's over, I got the whole package
Molotova knows how to manage
U spit 'bout bruises, I spit 'bout damage
Fool, you'll need more then 1 bandage
I got enough skills in my baggage
Be real, I wrote ur favorite passage
As I am the Creator of your Bible
I'm greater, I am rightful & vital
Essential for your flow to exist
Reverential, but U're not gettin' the gist
maybe you need a vacation so get the hell outta town
and bitch dont talk shit to me cuz i will put the smackdown
-----
Anyone?
Last edited by Goldmane11; May 5, 2013 at 04:23 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Did someone say Derp? ಠoಠ
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nQB4nAjZIdE
/me picks up the mic.
ok...ok.
here I go.
iLiltay, you are a discrace to the human race, You can get in my face or pick up a mace but dude i just owned ya shit and it was like a Ace. shut the fuck up and get on pace. get on my level and stop speaking to the devil, pick up that shovel and burry you a cubhole. Dive on in it and just waist away because your shit is not raw, but my shit is a takeaway, and this rap was just a fucking giveaway. You tried and you failed, you tried and now you want a bail. Go back and read some peoms, because your lyrics just got owned.

You can stay in the dark, man I flash the light
Bro don't you know I'm already the creature of the night.
I own the devil, he and Jesus answer to me
Now your goin nuts, I told you not to eat off the cursed apple-tree
Why should I write a paragraph when I can kill you with a one line
If you ever touch the mic again, I'll get stuck with prisonary confines
your a waste of time so I'll just end it here with pac's stamp
Thug life till I die fuck with me again, and I'll murder you wannabe-champ
Originally Posted by Goldmane11 View Post
do us all a favor and stop rappin, be a wiseman
ur verses are garbage, ur better off bein a hypeman
i got the tight plan, keepin the heater n my right hand
ull make a fine fan, im on top like after u smoke plants
cant stand cause im makin paper, u tryin flip scripts
sayin u run wit killa cliques, callin the cops and givin tips
i emptied a clip on the last kid that snitch
u woulda thought he swallowed cement, the way i had em shitin bricks
heres some AdviCe
timin is first and it seems to be the key
let them diss u first then respond immediately
in order to master the art of war dont start a war
shit not no more I scared em off there are no more
u cant score, and i aint a human im a
suicidal super sonic suicidal unabomba
jeffrey domma left me he legacy to carry on alotta
rumors that im the new osama
and talks about im the hottest to be honest
hiphop aint been the same since Tupac moved to Cuba on us
You coulda saved alot more time and just wrote "A dur dur durrr"
The only possible explanation for your 'rap' is that you were born 2 months premature
I'm sharper then a stylus, U are average
It's over, I got the whole package
Molotova knows how to manage
U spit 'bout bruises, I spit 'bout damage
Fool, you'll need more then 1 bandage
I got enough skills in my baggage
Be real, I wrote ur favorite passage
As I am the Creator of your Bible
I'm greater, I am rightful & vital
Essential for your flow to exist
Reverential, but U're not gettin' the gist

I took the mind that this was for me, so just let me go ahead and go.
/me picks up the mic.
Goldmane, a little kid with no education.
go back to home and take your medication
you act like you got ADHD or some shit
Man dawg.....you make me sick.
I done said I am legit, and how the bitches all up on my dick
While your in teh corner crying about life, while I get pussy each and every night
It's so funny, let's just stand and fight, while i rip out your spinal cord and say good fight.
I don't like to murder, but i murder by words. As you seen in this rap it just fucking hurts.
It goes to your heart and you just break down in depression, stand the fuck up and take the election. Vote for me beacuse you know I killed it, I am a psychotic mother fucker who just built it. I am thick like oak, and solid like gold. A mass production like you is just so old. You are not educationed enough to get some rhymes, everything you say just corrupts my mind. I sit back and laugh and look at the stupidity. The type of you who thought they could defeat me. It's funny, just take a seat and let me finish wrecking this beat. Ok, ya you say you created the bible, why so much false propcheys up in the title? I see no holy, and I see no god, but it don't mean I can live up the cost. I believe in them but I still got no proof, no legitimate mind that they are above my roof. I dont fear death so why should I fear you, fucking if I die I will stand as 2. Fuck bro, go back to school. Open a book and learn some knowledge, understand the elements of life and work your way to college. Oh wait, you live in a basement, your own fucking mother makes your payments. You are a fucking low life 12 year old, standing up to a 18 year old who can withstand the cold. I burn like fire, and I raise the flames and they stalk around you until I aim. Shoot the gun and blow out ya brains, but I am to insane to stalk your name. Reach fame, you never wil lsucced. You are to sorry and you make my ears bleed Go cry to your dad because now oyu look sad, and I done fucked your world up so go and get mad...

/me drops the mic and walks off.
-----
Originally Posted by iLiltay View Post
You can stay in the dark, man I flash the light
Bro don't you know I'm already the creature of the night.
I own the devil, he and Jesus answer to me
Now your goin nuts, I told you not to eat off the cursed apple-tree
Why should I write a paragraph when I can kill you with a one line
If you ever touch the mic again, I'll get stuck with prisonary confines
your a waste of time so I'll just end it here with pac's stamp
Thug life till I die fuck with me again, and I'll murder you wannabe-champ

/me picks up the mic again
Bro, reaper is my bitch and satan is my son. What are you talking about let me pick up my gun. Aim teh red laser sighted down your chest, but shit mother fucker I told you I am the best...
/me walks off
Last edited by Noobie; May 5, 2013 at 04:29 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
X|Twitter: @YRBWrld |-| FB: @YRBWrldFP
Discord: Discord Me
/me picks up the mic again
Bro, reaper is my bitch and satan is my son. What are you talking about let me pick up my gun. Aim teh red laser sighted down your chest, but shit mother fucker I told you I am the best...
/me walks off

That was some lame shit you came up with in 5 minutes
Longer than you take to cum, baby boy limits.
Now its time to teach you how the big boys roll
I'm like the reaper, these words are gonna take your motherfuckin soul.
Here is your chance to keep the mic down and stop right here
or you can stay and find out why bitches always disappear
Is it just me, or is this DeakManiac guy mad corny? The way you're rapping bro everyone thnks that you're horny. I don't know why you think you got a future in rapping, I can rap circles around you and I started my career about 5 minutes ago as a battler. There's no way any label will ever sign you my dude you got a better chance of seeing Unicorns flying over the moon, you're so wrong that it's just sad, you keep telling people to go to school but really you're the one who needs a class. I'm your teacher, listen to me while I preach, you suck ass, before talking about becoming a rap star stop pissing in your sheets.

MANGGGGGG
piratez