Toribash
Originally Posted by K0HTA View Post
Psh what is all this good kid stuff. Man I'm such a bad kid that I do unspeakable things. Like the other day there was a label on my mattress that said "do not remove", I cut it off. I also eat outside of recommended eating times without regard for balanced meals, I'm a hard core bad kid.

ive reported you to the authorities as i abide the law and listen to all the safety visits my school has about crime.
criminal scum!
Life's not a waste of time and time's not a waste of life so let's stop wasting time, get wasted and have the time of our lives - Mr Worldwide 3:18
wow guys, i'm feeling so swell today. i helped an old lady cross the road then donated clothes, books and hugs to orphans, everyone deserves a lil love (:
I kill people

Bad people

With kindness
Nomad Moderated Message:
Be more straightforward with your uplifting message or I'll have to kindly point you to the authorites whom will give you a very stern and maybe even above inside voice volume talking to.
Last edited by millie; Feb 6, 2016 at 07:30 AM.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Nomad Moderated Message:
Be more straightforward with your uplifting messages or I'll fucking skin you alive.
I appreciate you're suggestion but I'd like to decline and ask for you to do a task for me(seethechatthread) and you will be able to post elsewhere on the board.
Replays.
R.I.P Dog | mediocre at best
I washed the laundry and separated the colors just like my mother taught me! man do i love helping around the house
Washed player
Hello everyone, I would like to tell everyone to consume their healthy daily dosages of precious proteins your body requires to function in the beautiful unforgiving world! Thanks and good luck!
RedPanda won't fuck his dog